What's new

Question - Cybernetic A few Cybernetic Kano questions.

Do we have frame data on how plus Cybernetic Kano is on full screen blocked knife? How about jump distance, and sweep distance?

In the mkx frame data spreadsheet it lists Kano's knives as a universal special move. Does the from data change at all for Cybernetic Kano, or is the only difference is that it turns into a mid.

As a Kano Zoner, what gets you guys scared to stop throwing knives?

Also what kind of MUs can a person block a knife at around 3/4 or jump distance and check you with a special?

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
1. Ehh no one has really gone out and test to see just how plus they are. We just acknowledge that they're a good zoning tool.

2. The knife is more negative on block, normal knives are -7 and Cybernetic's are -14 (if I remember correctly) and to me it feels like it has slightly more recovery.

3. Someone who knows the MU or plays a character that can combo you from a distance(Scorpion, Takeda, Mileena, Shinnok).

4. Anytime someone blocks a knife from jump distance I just immediately get out with that godlike backdash.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
You shouldn't ever be scared of throwing knives. LIVE BY THE KNIFE. But in all seriousness, if they're in range, just backdash afterwards. OR go for up laser! If they have teleport I try to throw them sparingly and bait.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Jeremiah in the frame data spread sheet if you go to Cybernetic you'll find Knife Toss with the frame data for that variation.