What's new

A couple WW tricks I've been using online

Free throw setup - Lasso Grab gives an untechable knockdown and 2 forward dashes put you in a perfect position to mix them up on wakeup. I've been putting a throw right here the first time in every one of my ~500 games online with WW. It lands about 97% of the time. I've only had it teched twice, and having it teched puts you in a good position to b23.

the disrespectful stuff - you can wall bounce cancel b2 and it'll land from any range. If they block the b2 then the wall bounce is a safe, armored frame trap. This is one of my favorite things to do when they're stuck in a stage transition corner and I've been throwing them for a while. Also very effective at the start of a match in Survival mode.

chores

bad at things
good stuff. my only "trick" is the first time they block b113 i immediately mash out d12 bf2mb into full combo. works like 80% of the time on the first try

chores

bad at things
B113 is -1
anyone with a 6frame d1 should beat you on this.
thats the 20% of the time they d1 following my blocked b113. I'm not saying it's guaranteed or a trap, it justworks a lot online in my subjective experience

AU_SUCK

MEOW
I agree with charmangler. B113 into D12 is god lol. Not to mention the punishing potential D12 in general. I will spend 1 bar for a 40% punish MMMKAY?

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
I think Redeye's point has merit for these reasons. You can hit-confirm b+11, which is + on block and will far better serve as a frame trap. b+113 into d+1, assuming perfect timing on both parties, will flat out lose to 6F d+1s and trade with 7F d+1s. Also, if you know they're gonna press a button, more likely than not you can parry (if they've got a mid d+1) and punish with d+12 without risking losing based on button press timings or frame advantage, and you'll do more damage this way.

Against better players, going for d+1 after b+113 is a bad or questionable move. Against lesser players? Eh, why not, just hope you know the timing better than them.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Free throw setup - Lasso Grab gives an untechable knockdown and 2 forward dashes put you in a perfect position to mix them up on wakeup. I've been putting a throw right here the first time in every one of my ~500 games online with WW. It lands about 97% of the time. I've only had it teched twice, and having it teched puts you in a good position to b23.

the disrespectful stuff - you can wall bounce cancel b2 and it'll land from any range. If they block the b2 then the wall bounce is a safe, armored frame trap. This is one of my favorite things to do when they're stuck in a stage transition corner and I've been throwing them for a while. Also very effective at the start of a match in Survival mode.
Free throw set-up: eh, throw has questionable risk vs reward. You're + a lot after dash X 2, you get a strong high/low which leads into + frames on block potentially which if successful does a lot of damage and more oki. I think throw stinks with Wonder Woman, she's a rushdown character and she loses all momentum after a throw completely.