What's new

8 on the Break UMK3 Gathering May 24th

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm going to try and get some guys together at the Break for somethig that weekend , preferably Saturday, since I assume anyone in the tri-state area who goes to tournaments isn't willing to drive to VA for a tournament when it'd all be a lot easier for us to go to the Break since that is a central point for all players. Anyone interested?

What's this about VA? I live in central VA. Although I haven't played UMK3 on a stick since it first came out, it would be hard to pass up.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
At the moment, VA is where ECC is being held, but there is no UMK3 so far as I know being played there. There are some central East players who might want to consider getting something together there. Otherwise, North East players who want to get something going, I'll see you guys at the Break.

Where in VA and when? I'm supposed to go down to VA to visit my buddy who moved there near the end of this month.... so I'll be there anyway. As far as the break, I might come down for that actually. Break Steaks and a few hours of chilling is good times. We'll see whats up.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It's listed on the calendar. I'm going to start trying to contact others, anyone hear from Dark Virus, Hades or Natas at all? I miss those guys. Also Zach from Made in NY says he really wants to come out for something because he's tired of missing out on tournaments.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
OK everyone, right now what I'm looking at is getting to the Break around 4ish, 4:30. Only going to be a few of us as far as I can tell, doesn't seem like a good weekend for most people.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Oh, well ECC is always memorial day weekend so I figured might as well do it then.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Arcade Machine, and as it looks, it's probably only going to be me Phil, Chris and possibly Nit right now basically hanging out at the Break and going to dinner afterward.

i haven't played umk3 for almost 6 months but i'll come

be there around 430 or 5

ok peace

also i put on about 600 lbs so you may not notice me

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
Gah, I got some stuff going down memorial day weekend. But with rent to pay I've really gotta keep these things as a once-in-while luxury anyway, so in a way it's for the best. Have fun guys!!! Eat some Break Steaks! And maybe a giant peanut butter cup if you go to Uno's!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hey Rob didn't expect you, we can try some 3S as well, and Busta, we'll get you next time.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Alright to any of the 2 other players who are probably coming out today, I'll be heading to the Break in a few. Thank goodness it's not ECC.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
GGs to Phil Rob and Chris at the Break and then more GGs to Phil Rob and Nit at Nit's house tonight after the Break. Break Steaks are top tier.