What's new

Video/Tutorial 50% Combo, One Bar, No Uppercut, No Buff Combo

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I have revised my 49% EX Roundhouse cancel combo to push 50%, it is a mix of the 47% and 49% combos I have recently posted, and this one does 50%, still with one bar of meter, requiring no uppercuts or buffs, you still have to get the EX roundhouse cancel in after the JIP.

After the bubble you have to work with the hit box a little bit, but time it right and its a solid 50%.

If this is not to your liking then try the 47% With one bar, no buff, no uppercut, no EX RH cancel, and its very easy to do with practice, no harder than scorpions B&B Combos.

Hope this all helps.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Good stuff man, can't wait to see this used in tourneys after EVO
^^This

That was awesome. For a second, I thought that we had another infinite on our hands with the RH Cancel to jabs, but you did 43 first to get the required hitstun to continue. You should mess around and see if there is a string you can get an infinite out of like Sonya used to have with her 21~MS Cancel~Dive Kick~21~repeat.

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
^^This

That was awesome. For a second, I thought that we had another infinite on our hands with the RH Cancel to jabs, but you did 43 first to get the required hitstun to continue. You should mess around and see if there is a string you can get an infinite out of like Sonya used to have with her 21~MS Cancel~Dive Kick~21~repeat.
If there is a inf I don't think its worth wasting 3 bars to get it, idk someone could try I don't know what the damage output would be

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
If there is a inf I don't think its worth wasting 3 bars to get it, idk someone could try I don't know what the damage output would be
Just the RH Cancel. It doesn't require meter. There can be no infinite with finite meter lol

UsedForGlue

The thing is with Rains normal RH cancel it can't be canceled as quick as EX, this is most likely done so there is no block inf.
Correct, it can't be cancelled fast enough with the regular superkick cancel. You need EH Superkick cancels to close in quick enough.

I already done a JIP, 43 EH SK Cancel, into 43 EH SK Cancel, into 12f4, 11 SK, 43 Lightning, 43 Aqua Splash, and it done 55%, so it's not really worth doing more than one cancel, considering it's horribly hard, and you already get 49% with that variation once over, and 50% for my new one, both using only one bar.

This is value for money, i mean...value for meter :)

Gurrry

Twitch - 12DollarStreamMonster
Great Kombo Glue!

50 % 1 Bar? Yikes! How much would it do with EX-Damageboost?
Pretty sure its around 63%.. Damage boost (from what I understand) gives you 30% of your overall damage.

So.. more than likely it will be around a 12-15% added on.

Ulturas

Noob
Try whiffing a 43 onto geyser kick at the end of the combo instead of 1 or 2 squirtle and you might get around 53-54% for one bar :).

UsedForGlue

Pretty sure its around 63%.. Damage boost (from what I understand) gives you 30% of your overall damage.

So.. more than likely it will be around a 12-15% added on.
The idea with this combo is that you don't need the damage boost, H20Buff/Boost would completely go against what this combo's purpose is.

I have also posted an even more practical 47%, One Bar of meter, No Buff, No Uppercut, No Cancel combo.