What's new

Question - Summoner 50/50 hard to blockable?

omooba

fear the moobs
pleeeeeaaaaase somebody show me a video of the actual 50/50. i'm a noob or i only fight noobs cus i've never actually seen this anywhere. so please show me a video or something of someone doing quan's low to overhead and overhead to low as a mix up. i believe he only has the overhead to low but i'm probably wrong so please show me so i can add it to me trash quan chi

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
All Quan's options off a vortex:
-B2
-B3
-F4D4
-Charged B2 on it's own
-Charged B2 Hard-to-blockable with OH first
-Charged B2 Hard-to-blockable with Low first
-B2 hard-to-blockable with low bat first
-B2 hard-to-blockable with B2 first
-Low Bat into B3 to catch anyone trying to block the hard-to-blockable
-NJP Hard-to-blockable with OH first
-NJP Hard-to-blockable with Low first
-High chip damage blockstring

These are just his options off a vortex, and every one is safe(some with meter some meterless) and leads into big damage or vortex. He can choose to go for damage into oki instead which grants him even more options, including armor breaking.

If a video is really necessary then I'll do one later, but to get the B2 to hit first instead of the Low Bat you have to be at a certain distance away, about just outside of B1 range, and you have to B2 as SOON as you've sent the low bat. Because you're a bit further away, the B2 will hit while the low bat is still travelling whereas if you were closer the bat would have already hit before B2.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
pleeeeeaaaaase somebody show me a video of the actual 50/50. i'm a noob or i only fight noobs cus i've never actually seen this anywhere. so please show me a video or something of someone doing quan's low to overhead and overhead to low as a mix up. i believe he only has the overhead to low but i'm probably wrong so please show me so i can add it to me trash quan chi
Dude didn't i already explain them? Im too lazy to record them and here are all the options that i know of he can get off of his vortex:
Low bat b2/b2
Low bat b3/b2
B2/low bat
B3/b2 lowbat
B3/b2
Njp low bat
Lowbat njp
Jump,(let quan chi fall back to the ground)
activate the low bat then do a different mixup
Jip lowbat
Jump over the opponent do a low bat then do a different mixup

omooba

fear the moobs
Dude didn't i already explain them? Im too lazy to record them and here are all the options that i know of he can get off of his vortex:
Low bat b2/b2
Low bat b3/b2
B2/low bat
B3/b2 lowbat
B3/b2
Njp low bat
Lowbat njp
Jump,(let quan chi fall back to the ground)
activate the low bat then do a different mixup
Jip lowbat
Jump over the opponent do a low bat then do a different mixup
-B2
-B3
-F4D4
-Charged B2 on it's own

These are just his options off a vortex, and every one is safe(some with meter some meterless) and leads into big damage or vortex. He can choose to go for damage into oki instead which grants him even more options, including armor breaking.

If a video is really necessary then I'll do one later, but to get the B2 to hit first instead of the Low Bat you have to be at a certain distance away, about just outside of B1 range, and you have to B2 as SOON as you've sent the low bat. Because you're a bit further away, the B2 will hit while the low bat is still travelling whereas if you were closer the bat would have already hit before B2.
can he combo if the low bat hits last? also if yes how do you combo [b2 low bat] midscreen thanks again

-B2
-B3
-F4D4
-Charged B2 on it's own

It is actually possible to make b2 hit before the low bat at point blank, although you have to be like frame perfect. When you are doing it at point blank the trance cancelled off of b2 whiffs a lot, but I usually go for Ex Rune there anyway.