What's new

Combo Video - Thunder God 50% 2 bars Blanche combo (TG)

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Pretty sure you can replace EX lightning with LRC there. And almost match the damage without using Blanche...

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
You're the kind of guy who sees MCFly or Tony-T's stuff and calls it impractical, I'm sure.
If you mean that half of their work that does half the damage at twice the meter cost of another half of their stuff, then bingo :p
That said, Tony helped a lot with establishing practical combos as well, so there's that.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
If you mean that half of their work that does half the damage at twice the meter cost of another half of their stuff, then bingo :p
That said, Tony helped a lot with establishing practical combos as well, so there's that.
that 102% cyrax combo though

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
To be honest, they are. However, being swaggy and impractical is obviously not mutually exclusive. I don't see a problem with calling spade a spade.
Calling a $5,000 Bowl of gnocchi with peach roux the same as "a can of soup" isn't exactly accurate though.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
why the hell would you not use Blanche? Do you think before you talk?
I don't suggest to not use Blanche. I'm saying that proper 1 bar BnB does almost as much damage even without Blanche at hand.
Do you read before replying?

Calling a $5,000 Bowl of gnocchi with peach roux the same as "a can of soup" isn't exactly accurate though.
I don't understand what you are trying to say. Where I am incorrect in calling that "impractical"? I don't mean anything beyond that. I don't argue there are folks who would appreciate that over practicality, but that doesn't make my statement incorrect.

I don't suggest to not use Blanche. I'm saying that proper 1 bar BnB does almost as much damage even without Blanche at hand.
Do you read before replying?

I don't understand what you are trying to say. Where I am incorrect in calling that "impractical"? I don't mean that. I don't argue there are folks who would appreciate that over practicality, but that doesn't make my statement incorrect.
You're gonna be sorry you didn't learn this when the Blanche brutality comes out.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I don't understand what you are trying to say. Where I am incorrect in calling that "impractical"? I don't mean anything beyond that. I don't argue there are folks who would appreciate that over practicality, but that doesn't make my statement incorrect.
More what I'm trying to say is a "can of soup" is a basic BnB combo. Its made to be consumed, and is practical for its price (lets say damage to bars ratio).

the $5000 bowl of Gnoochi and herb-blended broth with a peach roux isn't made to simply be consumed by just anyone. Its made to be appreciated, its not something you just go out and buy at the market any day.

So yes. You're right, its an impractical combo, but its not MADE to be a practical combo. Its made to be enjoyed, appreciated, but not simply consumed every time you go to the cabinet.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
More what I'm trying to say is a "can of soup" is a basic BnB combo. Its made to be consumed, and is practical for its price (lets say damage to bars ratio).

the $5000 bowl of Gnoochi and herb-blended broth with a peach roux isn't made to simply be consumed by just anyone. Its made to be appreciated, its not something you just go out and buy at the market any day.

So yes. You're right, its an impractical combo, but its not MADE to be a practical combo. Its made to be enjoyed, appreciated, but not simply consumed every time you go to the cabinet.
So, we agreed on something after all :p

NewWorldOrder

Yung_CityBandit

Well said. Love the soup metaphor haha