What's new

4/23/11 2GG SMACKDOWN 1.3 CSULB Long Beach, CA MVC3/SSF4/MK9/Brawl

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
nzgc said:
Battle Frontier feat. 2GG SMACKDOWN!

THIS IS NOT IN THE USUAL ROOM! THIS IS AT THE PYRAMID ANNEX! PLEASE CHECK THE MAP!

STREAM: 2GoodGaming on Justin.tv
TWITTER with LIVE UPDATE: Battle Frontier (2GGaming) on Twitter
FACEBOOK: Champ Tangwongkitsiri | Facebook

All the rules for every game are posted here
Battle Frontier

contact info:
aim: Champ's - xuerarit
phone: Champ's cell - 562 - 645 - 6031

WHEN/WHERE?
April 23rd, 2011
CSULB
Pyramid Annex
California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Boulevard
Long Beach, California 90840

Parking Map
http://i.imgur.com/KSdgm.jpg

Directions:

PARK ON STREET FOR FREE IF YOU WANT TO BE RIGHT NEXT DOOR THEN PARK AT A PARKING LOT OR THE STRUCTURE BUT IT WILL COST YOU $5

Google Map's Direction

Parking Map
http://i.imgur.com/KSdgm.jpg

MONEY ISSUES

Entry fees:

Registration fee: $5 (must be pay to enter any event!)
Marvel VS Capcom 3: $5
Brawl Singles: $5
Super Street Fighter IV: $5
Mortal Kombat 9: $5

Payouts:

1st - 60% of pot
2nd - 30% of pot
3rd - 10% of pot

Of course, the payout will change accordingly if the entrance of each event is not enough

SCHEDULE

NOTE: MVC3, MK9 & SSF4 will both be run on PS3 & 360. Both system will also be on the same bracket. So, if you're a pad player or a stick for one console only, we got you covered!

11:45AMM - Door Open + Registration Starts
12:45PM - SSFIV, MVC3, MK9, Brawl Registration Ends
1:00PM - SSFIV, MVC3, MK9, Brawl event starts
8:00PM - Clean up and tourney ends
9:00 PM - Building closes and thanks for coming!!!

NOTE: It is your responsibility to come on time and enter just as it is my responsibility to finish the tournament on time. Please understand that. No one will be treated special aka "don't start until I get there"

EQUIPMENT

Bring set ups! Even though we have our own equipment, more is always better! You will get discount for your help as long as we use it!
Original Post on SRK

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I totally forgot about this tournament.

Who else is coming to this? I'll host casuals early around 7:00am, and we can all drive down together. Just help me out with a bit of gas, thats all I ask.

Hey guys. I'm the T.O. of this tournament and didn't realize Krazy posted this here too (I already posted it her but it's in second page now).

For the stream, we have 4 games, but I am making sure to stream MVC3 & MK9 the most no matter what. At the very least, losers, winners, and grand finals for both game. See you guys in like 2 hours!