What's new

3 4 information..

you can link b22~slide after a connected 34..just foud this out! haven't seen it anywhere, everyone just says 34~slide. Jus seeing if this is already known or not.

so j/p 34 dash b22~slide is 29%

pretty good for an overhead starter though

you can also do j/p 34 dash b22 exfreeze *combo of your choice here* but idk if itd be worth it. jus sayin

or 34 dash b22~mid bomb for pressure

or if your about 2 jumps away from the corner you can start this overhead combo into an Xray 48%

j/p 34 dash b24~xray

42% without j/p and 3 is blocked but 4 hits

Rapid

Magical Gaming Wizard
I could almost swear i've seen that done in a video before, but i could never replicate it so i never posted it. Good one man, still a difficult link though.

been doing this for ages, can never seem to link a b22 after i freeze an opponent/nj punch them though.
I saw someone post it somewhere so I didn't bother saying it myself.

been doing this for ages, can never seem to link a b22 after i freeze an opponent/nj punch them though.
I saw someone post it somewhere so I didn't bother saying it myself.
lol but you can connect it off of 34?

strange.

just jump in with 1 and hold back then 22 ..

idk why you would want to do b22 after a freeze though..just do the 12 1+2 launcher.

* oh and sorry guys if this was known..couldnt find it, just rehashing it i guess *

xTac

Noob

u know what ? im deleting my posts. feel free to delete your reply as well.

lets go back on topic. since everyone is already fairly knowledgeable about everything else then.

zee

Icy
just discuss linking b22 after 34, i didnt see this in the living guide or usedforglues guide
I'll take a stab at pondering why it's not listed in those guides. Say you did a jip, 3,4, but the first two hits were blocked and only the 4 hit. Then, there's not enough time to hit-confirm the 4 and then dash into b+2,2.

I suppose 3,4, dash, b+2,2~Slide can be called a BnB if the string made contact from the beginning. But if the first 3 was blocked, it's wise to just Slide after hit-confirming the 4. In any case, I agree that this string probably should be in those guides -- maybe with a little footnote.

I'll take a stab at pondering why it's not listed in those guides. Say you did a jip, 3,4, but the first two hits were blocked and only the 4 hit. Then, there's not enough time to hit-confirm the 4 and then dash into b+2,2.

I suppose 3,4, dash, b+2,2~Slide can be called a BnB if the string made contact from the beginning. But if the first 3 was blocked, it's wise to just Slide after hit-confirming the 4. In any case, I agree that this string probably should be in those guides -- maybe with a little footnote.
if people can hit confirm the last hit of 33 into exfreeze then they can confirm the last hit of 34 lol

ive seen repeatedly that 33 exfreeze is a must for meter usage for cyber sub since its his low combo starter. how about b3 ex freeze, cant fuzzy gaurd it, sure its slower but if hit on a blocked JiP they'll have a hard time blocking it.

getting off topic though...

anyways..when they bounce after the 4 hits its pretty easy to confirm and dash into b22.. idk why this isnt more well known when it can be combod into 30% plus for the game win with a bar of meter off of an overhead. And knowing your opponent they just will block low all tha time vs cyber sub expecting his 33, b3 strings/combos.

Ruuku1012

Real Talker
I already knew about this one. The thing is that it's not bad since I'm likely to dash in after 34 for pressure if it's been blocked.

Niflheim

Noob
I only do 3,4 slide because that's all that every works for me.....I've never understood how you do b+2, 2 after the 3, 4.

if people can hit confirm the last hit of 33 into exfreeze then they can confirm the last hit of 34 lol

ive seen repeatedly that 33 exfreeze is a must for meter usage for cyber sub since its his low combo starter. how about b3 ex freeze, cant fuzzy gaurd it, sure its slower but if hit on a blocked JiP they'll have a hard time blocking it.
You can get 30% off the hit-confirmable 3,3,2 xx Ice Beam > (dash)x2/3 > f+2,2 > dash > f+2,2,1 xx Slide. :/

You can get 30% off the hit-confirmable 3,3,2 xx Ice Beam > (dash)x2/3 > f+2,2 > dash > f+2,2,1 xx Slide. :/

yeah but thats not the over head, thats the low hit, thats not what im talking about -__-

i just want to know why these arent in tom brady and used for glues guides.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
yea i definitely do b22 slide off of 3,4

I know this is all about 3,4 but all csz players need to add this into their arsenal.

jip, u4 bomb cancel dash 2, 1 1+2 jk dive

Now only cancel the bomb if jip connects. If JIP doesnt connect then do u4 (it will be blocked for 4-5% chip) into free slide giving u all together free 15% combo no meter

as far as 3,4 goes i just use that b22 slide, have you guys ever tried 3,4 dash u4 slide? hmmm

I know this is all about 3,4 but all csz players need to add this into their arsenal.

Now only cancel the bomb if jip connects. If JIP doesnt connect then do u4 (it will be blocked for 4-5% chip) into free slide giving u all together free 15% combo no meter

as far as 3,4 goes i just use that b22 slide, have you guys ever tried 3,4 dash u4 slide? hmmm
i cant do the u4 for the life of me, in any of his combos :/ only the bomb trap i can do consistently after hit confirming the JiP.

thanks Pig for your input.

Altaire

Noob

They can fuzzy guard that though, can't they? I can see how it'd be useful sparingly, though. Granted, if it's chip you really want to go for, you could always cancel into EX teleport after the U4 or parry, depending on how many ways they can stuff the parry.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
They can fuzzy guard that though, can't they? I can see how it'd be useful sparingly, though. Granted, if it's chip you really want to go for, you could always cancel into EX teleport after the U4 or parry, depending on how many ways they can stuff the parry.
yea the way i see it as w most characters is you really have to be the best judge of what to do because when u can land a blocked JIP or land a jip on hit then you have so many freaking options with this character.

On high Block
33 ex free

jip free throw

jip, d3 (hope he fuzzy guards to low) then 3,4 or NJ, OR QUICK JUMP BACK ex dive FOR 18%

jip u4 cancel to slide

jip u4 to bombtrap for 50% on hit

or my favorite :) jip, 2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1 then sparringly 2 1 1+2 ...you can really spam 2 1 if you do it right.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
you can link b22~slide after a connected 34..just foud this out! haven't seen it anywhere, everyone just says 34~slide. Jus seeing if this is already known or not.

so j/p 34 dash b22~slide is 29%

pretty good for an overhead starter though

you can also do j/p 34 dash b22 exfreeze *combo of your choice here* but idk if itd be worth it. jus sayin

or 34 dash b22~mid bomb for pressure

or if your about 2 jumps away from the corner you can start this overhead combo into an Xray 48%

j/p 34 dash b24~xray

42% without j/p and 3 is blocked but 4 hits
All these strings and combos have already been shown in my guide, In fact, its on a video for you to see at the bottom of the page, it has been for over a month now.

I was gonna say this was one of the earliest combos they found out for him I think. You can also do 2,1, freeze, jip, 3,4, dash, b2,2, slide but the timing is alot stricter.