What's new

2011 NFL Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
So how about this? All four underdog teams won this week! Now next week we have:

New England VS NY Jets
Pittsburgh VS Baltimore
Atlanta VS Green Bay
Chicago VS Seattle

jets over pats
steelers over ravens
falcons over fudge packers
seahawks over bears

those are who i want to win

the eagles and the chiefs let me down 2day

i'm jumping on the falcons band wagon!

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
Saints & the Eagles/Michael Vick aka The best NFL player in the World really let me down. Who cares who wins now. :mad:

Tim Static said:
Tim, that is effin awesome! i watched that game yesterday, it was a great game and i'm glad the saints got beat. sorry He is Close, but they pissed me off last year when they picked Favre off to get to the superbowl. Favre is my favorite QB.

McNasty

Moist.
fireworks and possibly fire arms were going off in Seattle and out lying suburbs after that game. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!! we beat the bears once this year, but with them coming off a bye and soldier field in january they better have some serious momentum!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Ah, this is beautiful. The Cheatriots are losing to the Jets which, assuming it holds up, will bring the AFC Championship game back to Pittsburgh :)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
AFC CHAMPIONSHIP
NY Jets @ Pittsburgh

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP
Packers @ Bears

I actually think the Steelers run will end here. Probably looking at a 7-10 point game either way. On the NFC side, I see the Packers running away with it. Calling for an all-green Super Bowl here.

I see y'all are still hung up on the Micheal Vick thing............just let it go already.

Vick for MVP Bitches!!!

Well, i got the Steelers and the Jets picks right.......damn you Falcons i thought we had something special lol

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I don't believe it!!!! PITTSBURGH IN THE SUPER BOWL (again!)

Time to bring home #7!

Status
Not open for further replies.