What's new

2 players on one console... costumes?

Neclord

Kombatant
I am wondering, because I sometimes play with my friend on one console online 2v2.
And the second player (guest) can't choose a costume?
Is there a way that both players can choose a costume?

if you're on an xbox then he can just make a custom profile, get some koins in the krypt under his name and unlock it. It doesn't have to be an xbox live membership or anything. You could also unlock it for him by allowing him to press start at the main screen and then doing tag ladder with his char as the main. Or he could also do a solo ladder under his profile; there are multiple ways.

Neclord

Kombatant
if you're on an xbox then he can just make a custom profile, get some koins in the krypt under his name and unlock it. It doesn't have to be an xbox live membership or anything. You could also unlock it for him by allowing him to press start at the main screen and then doing tag ladder with his char as the main. Or he could also do a solo ladder under his profile; there are multiple ways.
Oh ok, well I play on PS3.

cgerrr

Tourney id: Gfc_alekS
if he can make another gamer profile it should still work. Not sure how the profiles work for ps3
You can’t choose different profile for 2nd player on PS3: XBox is superior in this sense. However I’m interested in ability to actually use your other profile on Xbox to use customs for 2nd player. And if you can – I demand same thing for PS3, coz it’s a console discrimination :evil:

Neclord

Kombatant
You can’t choose different profile for 2nd player on PS3: XBox is superior in this sense. However I’m interested in ability to actually use your other profile on Xbox to use customs for 2nd player. And if you can – I demand same thing for PS3, coz it’s a console discrimination :evil:
Yea, I would like to know that too.
Maybe NRS can patch it.

Yeah you actually can lol. One of my friends owns a ps3 and he has his own profile on my xbox, he's unlocked a bunch of costumes for the guys he plays as. It's pretty cool, works with any type of save data, and also tracks achievements. Ps3 has to catch up!