What's new

2 interactables 1 combo

Stuff like that is relatively rare, and if no one has done it before it's basically an invention. If it's minimal damage and takes a high degree of skill, obviously the tech is useless and more so designed to look flashy for spectators. But that particular combo is high damage; it just comes down to whether or not you can set it up under pressure in game.

FOR EXAMPLE: With Injustice, there is a particular (2-hit) combo that I've never seen another player use, and have never seen in tournaments. If you take the Thymiscira level with the tree interactable in the right corner of the top portion of the level. You can have your opponent cornered, and you can just cross them up, then immediately hit your interactable button which actually catches them out of the air and smashes their face into the tree for a very easy 27% -- which I'd say is high damage for a (literal) 1 second combo.

There's not too many 27% damage 1 second combos.

I saw an interesting quote a couple days ago (online) by a person named William Blake:

"I must create a system or be enslaved by another man's; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create"

And that's a great quote in context of innovation, because I've found that doing something other players are very uncomfortable with can sometimes change the entire matchup. And, naturally, doing things that people have never seen before is also very effective. Like I said, it just comes down to whether or not you can set the tech up in competition under pressure. With my Injustice tech, I can (repeatedly) set it up under pressure, and quite easily.