What's new

Tech - Goro 13% Jailing Chip 1 Bar, 21%+ Chip, Guaranteed Unblockables on Block, ETC.

REO

Undead
Hey, don't know how many of you guys know about these but thought I'd share some Goro stuff for some of you who may not.

13% Jailing Chip Damage on Block for 1 Bar:

This works better on characters with big hitboxes and it's pretty cheap considering you get a little more than HALF of a bar back. So technically you're doing 13% chip for a little less than half of 1 bar. This can also be set up with 1,2,1 for a bit less chip.

21% Jailing Chip on Block for 3 Bars:

You can end a match like this if you have the meter. It also carries them closer to the wall (about half screen travel) for all three repetitions on block.

Guaranteed Unblockable Ground Pound After X-Ray on Block:

Goro in Kuatan Warrior can get a guaranteed Ground Pound (D,D+4) after the opponent blocks your X-Ray. It's inescapable and there's nothing they can do about it if you time it right.

11% Jailing Chip on Block After X-Ray:

Goro can also get a full F+2,1,4 string for maximum chip if the opponent blocks your X-Ray. This follow up is unavoidable and they must block breaker if they want to escape the follow up chip.

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
REO your services are much appreciated. Have you been up all night working this game? Could of swore you were playing when I went to bed, I wake up and you have tech posted in the wee hours of the morning. Savage

Reactions: REO

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I tested the other characters x-Ray on block, i didn't bother with those that were listed as - or not enough + to jail but I found some stuff.

Reptile can jail into d3 in the corner

Jacqui can jail into s1 in the corner (this is death vs HT Jacqui, I think at least @stosn knows about this)

Johnny can jail into f3 in the corner and midscreen. Now I don't play JC at all but that seems pretty strong considering the chip he can do, the staggers and meter build.

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
I had a dream last night after watching reo's youtube videos that i was hanging out with reo and we went to some restaurant and the waitresses were witches trying to posses people.

No i dont do drugs.

BBSKVLLZ

Noob
Im testing the 13% jailing chip in practice and kung laos ex spin seems to be interrupting after the ex stab- is there a specific way to do this that im missing?