What's new

12/10/11 The Fight Before Christmas Milwaukee,WI

Just figured I would post here. I've been running MK since the game came out and the turnout at our last few tourneys for the game has been non existent at best for MK. I'd like to see that change so hopefully this post brings people out so we can run a bracket this time and not just casuals.
Romine's High Pockets Milwaukee,WI December 10th 2011 The Fight Before Christmas! SSF4AE UMVC3,MK9,KOF13,AH3,Tekken Tag HD and 3S!
www.romineshighpockets.com

WHERE:Romine's High Pockets 6125 S. 27th St. Milwaukee,WI

WHEN: Saturday December 10th 2011 Event begins 1PM

VENUE FEE: FREE that's right I said FREE!

GAMES BEING PLAYED: UMVC3 (XBOX360) SuperSF4AE (XBOX360) 3rdStrike(XBOX360) Tekken Tag HD KOF13(XBOX360)(PS3) Arcana Heart 3 (PS3) MK9(PS3)

REGISTRATION FEE Is 10 dollars for Super SF4AE and $5 for all other games.

OTHER DETAILS: This is a 18 and up venue. This is a B.Y.O.C.(Bring Your Own Controller) event. If needed there may be a stick or 2 able to be borrowed if need be. Registration is $10 for AE and $5 for all other games. Event will start at 1pm Actual tourney will begin around 3pm this gives people time to get to the venue as well as time for casuals before the tourney. Casuals will be played after the tourney concludes as well.

ATTENTION: It is strongly recommended that you bring your own controller to this event. We can provide a controller if absolutely necessary. When we call your match you MUST be ready to play your match or face disqualification. This is to ensure that the tournament is run in a timely manner.

IMPORTANT NOTES: This is an 18+ venue. If under 18 you will need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian. If you are under 21 and try to purchase alcohol at the bar you will be asked to leave and banned from attending future events here. If you are 21 and up and try to purchase alcohol for someone under 21 you will be asked to leave and banned from future events. Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. Super SF4 and MVC3 will be ran on 360. Tekken 6 and Arcana Heart 3 will be ran on PS3.

There is absolutely NO outside food or drink allowed in the venue. There are plenty of food and drink options inside of the venue. There is even a Mexican restaurant located on site that is very good.

Also, please bring your own controllers! I can't stress this enough. If you absolutely must borrow a stick I have an extra you can use. If you need adapters etc. you will have to bring your own. I want this tournament to run in a timely manner so it is very important that matches aren't being held up by others borrowing other people's equipment.

Tournament Rules:It's best 2 out of 3 matches. It's double elimination and you have to win 2 matches against your opponent. Winner keeps the character loser can change characters and ultras. Prize payout is 70/20/10

Super SF4 is played 2/3 rounds Tekken 6 is 3/5 rounds. MVC3 is 2 out of 3 matches.

Winners, Losers and Grand finals are best 3 out of 5 matches.

XMADDOGGX

Mortal
Just figured I would post here. I've been running MK since the game came out and the turnout at our last few tourneys for the game has been non existent at best for MK. I'd like to see that change so hopefully this post brings people out so we can run a bracket this time and not just casuals.
Romine's High Pockets Milwaukee,WI December 10th 2011 The Fight Before Christmas! SSF4AE UMVC3,MK9,KOF13,AH3,Tekken Tag HD and 3S!
www.romineshighpockets.com

WHERE:Romine's High Pockets 6125 S. 27th St. Milwaukee,WI

WHEN: Saturday December 10th 2011 Event begins 1PM

VENUE FEE: FREE that's right I said FREE!

GAMES BEING PLAYED: UMVC3 (XBOX360) SuperSF4AE (XBOX360) 3rdStrike(XBOX360) Tekken Tag HD KOF13(XBOX360)(PS3) Arcana Heart 3 (PS3) MK9(PS3)

REGISTRATION FEE Is 10 dollars for Super SF4AE and $5 for all other games.

OTHER DETAILS: This is a 18 and up venue. This is a B.Y.O.C.(Bring Your Own Controller) event. If needed there may be a stick or 2 able to be borrowed if need be. Registration is $10 for AE and $5 for all other games. Event will start at 1pm Actual tourney will begin around 3pm this gives people time to get to the venue as well as time for casuals before the tourney. Casuals will be played after the tourney concludes as well.

ATTENTION: It is strongly recommended that you bring your own controller to this event. We can provide a controller if absolutely necessary. When we call your match you MUST be ready to play your match or face disqualification. This is to ensure that the tournament is run in a timely manner.

IMPORTANT NOTES: This is an 18+ venue. If under 18 you will need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian. If you are under 21 and try to purchase alcohol at the bar you will be asked to leave and banned from attending future events here. If you are 21 and up and try to purchase alcohol for someone under 21 you will be asked to leave and banned from future events. Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. Super SF4 and MVC3 will be ran on 360. Tekken 6 and Arcana Heart 3 will be ran on PS3.

There is absolutely NO outside food or drink allowed in the venue. There are plenty of food and drink options inside of the venue. There is even a Mexican restaurant located on site that is very good.

Also, please bring your own controllers! I can't stress this enough. If you absolutely must borrow a stick I have an extra you can use. If you need adapters etc. you will have to bring your own. I want this tournament to run in a timely manner so it is very important that matches aren't being held up by others borrowing other people's equipment.

Tournament Rules:It's best 2 out of 3 matches. It's double elimination and you have to win 2 matches against your opponent. Winner keeps the character loser can change characters and ultras. Prize payout is 70/20/10

Super SF4 is played 2/3 rounds Tekken 6 is 3/5 rounds. MVC3 is 2 out of 3 matches.

Winners, Losers and Grand finals are best 3 out of 5 matches.
I know a couple friends and I will be there