What's new

Strategy 114 pressure with skarlet

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
So I have realized how effective 114 is for skarlet.

If I am playing reptile and I block a dash, It is hard to make f4 punishes. So I have been using 114 for various reasons.
1) 114 rd on hit gives you another 114 for a loop
2) 114 rd on stand block can be confirmed into eh dc for a f212 string and more mixups.
3) 114 rd if they jump can be hit confirmed into f2 112 for a reset and the same situation over again.
4) 114 rd on crouch block can be confirmed into slide for a safe option or eh down slash for a 50/50 and another reset
5) 114 rd on block with no meter can be confirmed into blood ball to finish a round because let's face it...by now they WILL block due to 1-4 above. On hit blood ball is guaranteed to be blocked or hit so it's a win win to finish a round.
6) 114 rd can be empty also and you can do another 114...u can pretty much do anything you want. Lol

In summary, ALL of skarlets options can be started off of this string. If u have the window for f4 rd b2 take it but if you don't, 114 is awesome.

Thoughts?

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
i use it a lot to start my pressure strings , reptile is a problem though his d 4 makes a lot of her stuff whiff but then again im still in my baby phase wit skarlet so im still learnin

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
i use it a lot to start my pressure strings , reptile is a problem though his d 4 makes a lot of her stuff whiff but then again im still in my baby phase wit skarlet so im still learnin
d4 him back lol.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

If I am playing reptile and I block a dash, It is hard to make f4 punishes. So I have been using 114 for various reasons.
2) 114 rd on stand block can be confirmed into eh dc for a f212 string and more mixups.
3) 114 rd if they jump can be hit confirmed into f2 112 for a reset and the same situation over again.
4) 114 rd on crouch block can be confirmed into slide for a safe option or eh down slash for a 50/50 and another reset
5) 114 rd on block with no meter can be confirmed into blood ball to finish a round because let's face it...by now they WILL block due to 1-4 above. On hit blood ball is guaranteed to be blocked or hit so it's a win win to finish a round.
6) 114 rd can be empty also and you can do another 114...u can pretty much do anything you want. Lol

In summary, ALL of skarlets options can be started off of this string. If u have the window for f4 rd b2 take it but if you don't, 114 is awesome.

Thoughts?
This is half of stuff i do when i play her but also, if they crouch block and you slide:

7) d1 rd to slide ( at least it works fine for me.)

The dificulty trick is to continuing on trolls, and find ways to keep trolling them according to whatever they decide to react on.

If, they get to focused on fuzzy guarding:
8) Throws will be successfuls
9) Punish skarlet on reaction for crossovers are reduced

If they try to poke out after every your reaction
F4, rd will screw up their plans

if F4 whiffs it will be f43, because f4 must to hit confirm before cancel

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
f4 is fastly cancelable that if you go for a slide right away, they might not know what hit them.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Best string or not, I use this more than any other string. I use f43 in different situations from 114. I only use f212 after an eh dc or jip because it's so slow and wiffs on half the cast.

114 is awesome and acts jut like Sonya 114. But better because it leads to more damage.

Thoughts?
lovin this mike. im glad your into learning my girl now lol. i use 114 alot but never thought of this many uses or options. good work man.