What's new

Video/Tutorial - War God 114 Corner Combo Optimization

Slavaslave

Professional Casual
Hey guys, so I have been doing some labbing trying to find new stuff for the Kahn and I stumbled on to some pretty simple corner combo optimizations. The basic principle is replacing f1b2 with 114xxdf2, which whiffs at midscreen, but in the corner will hit (raw). I took this and started playing around with my corner combos and realized that the 114 string offers enough hangtime to finish a lot of BnBs as well. Theres only 3 combos I have recorded, but I am pretty certain the same principle applies on AA conversions that usually finish in f1b2.

I won't bother putting any inputs because if you're making these changes you probably already know them, and you can see them on the screen in practice mode

The timing on these are a bit tighter than when using f1b2, but not impractically so. All of these add a few percent onto your combo, and I have found it to be the difference between a win and a loss at times.

I have also been working with db3 pressure and was thinking about making a short guide. Let me know if anyone is interested