What's new

Video/Tutorial - Demolition 1000 Ways to reload ft Sonya Blade

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
I've decided to show all the reload combos i found here they are!
All these combos use negative edge.To set up a reload it is very simple if your opponent is in the corner. all you need is 2nades and a njp/mix up to start it off. for a mid screen reload you need to start off with b33 since that has the most hit adv and the opponent does not move any where and 2 nades. You should only be doing mid screen reloads if you're close to the corner or if you have the execution to do the 3 nade midscreen reload consistently if not just do a regular bnb

Seems i forgot a clip here they are. This what happen when you try to rush... combo starts at 20 secs
For those of you who dont want to use neg edge here is a combo for it
heres another one
A tym member also made one a while back i just found it on youtube here it is. Full credit go to him
His youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjyLQjnf1909P86Dt1PCljA
more reload combos lol

Last edited:

big j gleez

Mains: Not Sure Right Now ...
I will upload the one without neg edge, kinda useless imo but i will do it. Its best if you learn how to use neg edge with demo sonya as for it dont affect to many things
I hear ya. My concern isn't learning to play with it for Demo, more so if I want to switch characters mid set. Thanks for all the feedback too guys. I appreciate it.

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
got more reload combos! I really should remake the video lol i will be making a whole sonya combo video soon. I will update the op with the new combos and post them here as well.

Without negative edge I can't get her to reload in the corner. I do b14,df1,1,nj2,df1,1,(detonate immediately),df1,(wait till grenade drops low),dd1 but after she reloads the opponent is already getting up, or should I say she reloads and her recovery doesn't let me follow up with anything.