What's new

$1000 pot bonus @ Final Round for KOF13

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
We are happy to announce that Atlus Games has become an official sponsor of FINAL ROUND 15! Atlus will be providing a bonus prize of $1000 to the KOF13 tournament at FR15! You don't want to miss FR15. March 2-4, 2012 is almost upon us! Wow where did the year go by? Stay tune for more exciting news for FR15. Online registration is live on http://www.finalround.org There's only 64 days until FR15. HYPE!!!!

-------------------

Yea I know, Right now I wish Atlus made MK9 :) but wanted to make sure all attending so this. KOF13 and SkullsGirls Have stepped up and provided large Pot bonuses for their games. I think i speak for all when I say STEP UP NRS +WB!!!

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
NRS needs to step it up.

And man, I played the KOF demo and have no idea what I'm doing. Almost won an online battle by mashing buttons. lol.

gdf

Noob
I'm looking at this half empty and saying, now KOF will have a large as hell turnout.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
This hurts MK's chances for EVO even more. If NRS never adds to the pot, and Atlus adds 1000$, that might make the decision.

Ah well:/

KoF at Final Round is going to be fucking nuts. I know that some top Mexican players are gunna be their as well.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
KoF at Final Round is going to be fucking nuts. I know that some top Mexican players are gunna be their as well.
KOF is like...required for people to play in Mexico, hell my aunt owns a teeny tiny snack store and she has an arcade cabinet with every pre-XI KOF game.

Ahh the memories.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This inspires me to play KOF

Atlus by grabbing my attention is doing a hell of a job. I'll sign up now just because I believe in what they're doing

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I might think about picking KOF up. Problem is I tried doing that with BlazBlue, and after a week I am realizing how bad I am at it lol. Maybe when it gets a little cheaper.

You guys should pick up KoF XIII. It's an amazing game. The balance is great and their are no stupid comeback mechanics. Your execution will get better if you play this game too lol.