What's new

General/Other - Takeda 100 RQs Quitalities on the first week vs Takeda

NRS has actually done a rly great job with the Quitality feature.
This is just a short teaser of what is actually coming:

- Full Takeda 100+ Quitalities compilation
- Takeda beginner tutorial covering everything you need to know
- Takeda advanced tutorial
- Takeda punishing guide vs every character in MKX ( this vid will probably take me the longest time / most effort
in order to get it done - I need to understand all the match ups in MKX at first )
- Takeda Ronin advanced combo vid
- Takeda hatemail stuff 2015 ( already received over 50+ hatemails after 6 days - it's allmost like IGAU Deathstroke all over again )
and much more.

I have tried several other characters over the last few days and it seems like ppl only RQ / send hatemails vs Takeda or at least vs me.
On the side note I am still rly bad at MKX but give me a few months more to step up my game to get on a decent skill lvl in order to contribute more infos & tips to the Takeda forums to support everyone who wants to start playing this amazing character.

Thanks for reading.

Decay

King of the Bill
Remember, mkx is the best selling mk game to date. Literally everyone and their mothers are playing so there's a ton of casuals online who don't know there's a block button. When they see someone who knows combos and set ups, they instantly leave hoping the next opponent is as bad as they are

when he does that slow punch after the harpoon move, its so cringeworthy looking, does anyone else find this guys face/head to be so lame/punchable?

I will never understand why ppl quit tbh. There's something to be learned in every fight even if how to block :p