What's new

10 episode mk web series

Warner Premiere's 'Mortal Kombat' Tourney Goes Websides!
Friday, January 14, 2011

So much for the proposed Mortal Kombat remake that Warner Bros. Pictures had hoped to get off the ground. Still, fans of the bloody battle are in for a treat as Bloody Disgusting learned that director Kevin Tancharoen - who directed the - will return behind the camera for a 10-episode web series dedicated to the popular video game.

Penned by Tancharoen, Todd Helbing, and Aaron Helbing, star Michael Jai White leads the cast as "Major Jackson 'Jax' Briggs. Shooting will take place in Vancouver this coming February. Contested expected to be cast are: Shang Tsung, Liu Kang, Sub Zero, Durak, Kabal, Kitana/Mileena and of course Scorpion. No release date is planned, and there's no word on that R-rated remake. The only plot details we could conjure up is that a few Earthlings will fight to save the planet from Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung, two Gods ruling over parallel universes, or something to that effect.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/23052

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
sounds cool
i didn't know who Durak was (because there isnt an action figure of him :lol: ) but this is what i found :
In the animated film Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins, Goro confronts his older brother Durak for a jeweled egg in which the winner was to tribute to their father Gorbak. He ends up losing the fight after hanging from a cliff while Durak tries to help him up. Goro betrays his brother and knocks him into the pit.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice, No mention of Raiden huh? Hmmm

I hope they get him in there some how if not, would be weird since he's their mentor.