What's new

#1 rank umk3 player has no friends

FILER

Noob
Annihilator83 said:
mistaKM said:
No, i don't just stick my dick in your mouth uninvited. YOU need to send ME the friend request so that my dick feels welcome.
Very disturbing you'd want to put your dick into a guys mouth. But hey, I guess you and Cwell have a lot in common. I'm sorry, but I'm on the other side. :oops:
Does this mean in the butt hole? I kid...I kid...

FILER said:
Annihilator83 said:
mistaKM said:
No, i don't just stick my dick in your mouth uninvited. YOU need to send ME the friend request so that my dick feels welcome.
Very disturbing you'd want to put your dick into a guys mouth. But hey, I guess you and Cwell have a lot in common. I'm sorry, but I'm on the other side. :oops:
Does this mean in the butt hole? I kid...I kid...
I'm asking for platinum and he's giving me gold :(

Shock said:
I want a ranking system for the site. It will happen...one day. Cosmos stop making threads like this, this one can remain open and if you want to continually post about players who are ranked number 1 in what is a very unofficial and unstable weekly rank system, do it in this thread. When you start seeing more than 2 posts in a row that are yours, you will know when to stop. As for zZsDkZz in the other thread, I know who that is unless it's a coincidence.
just want to keep this idea on the burner... :idea:

cosmos0001 said:
Shock said:
I want a ranking system for the site. It will happen...one day. Cosmos stop making threads like this, this one can remain open and if you want to continually post about players who are ranked number 1 in what is a very unofficial and unstable weekly rank system, do it in this thread. When you start seeing more than 2 posts in a row that are yours, you will know when to stop. As for zZsDkZz in the other thread, I know who that is unless it's a coincidence.
It would be cool to have an automated site where users could go into and report win/losses to other uses of this site and then it would calculate an ELO. It would be accurate just as long as everyone reported accurate results.

elitebomberX said:
cosmos0001 said:
Shock said:
It would be cool to have an automated site where users could go into and report win/losses to other uses of this site and then it would calculate an ELO. It would be accurate just as long as everyone reported accurate results.
My guess is that it is still in the works!...If I started now it would take months and some money when the admin here could probably do it in three weeks and no $ using shortcuts :wink: Being that we have the creator of this game among us, this is the site to go to for the best in the world and in my mind the ranking system here would be the legit one! :!:

cosmos0001 said:
elitebomberX said:
cosmos0001 said:
Shock said:
My guess is that it is still in the works!...If I started now it would take months and some money when the admin here could probably do it in three weeks and no $ using shortcuts :wink: Being that we have the creator of this game among us, this is the site to go to for the best in the world and in my mind the ranking system here would be the legit one! :!:
I could easily program something I described using php or jsp in about 3-4 days.

wow :!: I hope your suggestion will be a lit match under the admins feet and get the fire started. After all it is the new year.. which reminds me..the home page here hasent been touched since turning '08 :lol: