What's new

Combo Video - Piercing 1 Bar 54% Corner Combo / 48% Anti-Air Corner Combo

Brian5524_

"I will rip out your throat!"
Yes, these are mine hoe! You're not a hoe really, but I did have these. The combo is so fancy!!! She can also do a F343 B21 TK AS D1 B12 BR D2 U3 B212+4 54%

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Mileenas OH should be a lot faster, there's really no use for it as of now, 33frames lol make it 19frames at least.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Mileenas 33 frame overhead is fine. If it was unreactable she would actually be broken beyond belief. Those that want it to be faster need to put the other tools she has into perspective.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Mileenas 33 frame overhead is fine. If it was unreactable she would actually be broken beyond belief. Those that want it to be faster need to put the other tools she has into perspective.
19frames is Kung Jin's OH and is perfectly blockable/reactable.

Lo0py

Noob
good stuff. I thought this was going to be a repeat of the vids Akro made of a few weeks back but your combos are easier. The trade off though is yours don't build meter.
Thanks! You got a link for that btw? Would appreciate it, wanna see the combo(s) he did.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Mileenas OH should be a lot faster, there's really no use for it as of now, 33frames lol make it 19frames at least.
19frames would be silly beyond belief. An overhead that fast that can lead to that amount of damage in the corner and up to 40% meterless midscreen (variant dependent). Also not only would it be safe but you can easily hit confirm it. Adding that on top of every tool she already has would be crazy without taking something away from F3 itself (like low crush ability, safety or damage). If you really want a fast overhead to play the mixup game that is what Ex Roll is for.