What's new

General/Other 1.06

BlankOctober

For the Brotherhood!
Other than what's already been said, not much man. I'm interested in some hidden info, too. I was thinking about picking him up.

Cant wait for B12 backdash setups. Or B12 Trait setups. Even if you can't hit confirm it, B12 into shackles or B12 into FB or MB FB is a great tool to apply pressure and put ppl at full screen once they start cramping your footsie range.

YO ULLLL

Yeah. Full screen Sinestro zone war. It was pretty close, but you punishing my Bolder with shackles for trait charge was a good look.

I don't play Sinestro mirror often, but I need to.

RIF

Noob
Uhm....I think this change has had a very positive impact on Sinestro. I am almost afraid that he's going to become very...very....very good.

Really? I find it not that helpful at all. Zoning wise, deathstroke is still faster, and now better with his trait, than sinestro zoning, once you get full screen it is pretty much over for sinestro.
It is funny though, all the "hard" matchups people talk about, bats, supers, doomsday, bane, flash are relatively simple..but the match ups that still cause problems, besides the obvious Aquaman, damn from the deep is too fast :( , are any teleporters.
You simply can not jump or move against them. At least MM overhead tele is a little doable with f2d13, but other than that, getting in is silly hard. Batgirl, all she has to do is wait for a fireball or meteor and smoke grapple you. Ares just got insane with the distance on his teles, no real counter to tele mind games. And scorp has the damn tele mixups. No idea how to get past those properly.

Really? I find it not that helpful at all. Zoning wise, deathstroke is still faster, and now better with his trait, than sinestro zoning, once you get full screen it is pretty much over for sinestro.
It is funny though, all the "hard" matchups people talk about, bats, supers, doomsday, bane, flash are relatively simple..but the match ups that still cause problems, besides the obvious Aquaman, damn from the deep is too fast :( , are any teleporters.
You simply can not jump or move against them. At least MM overhead tele is a little doable with f2d13, but other than that, getting in is silly hard. Batgirl, all she has to do is wait for a fireball or meteor and smoke grapple you. Ares just got insane with the distance on his teles, no real counter to tele mind games. And scorp has the damn tele mixups. No idea how to get past those properly.

god this is exactly why i hate this site. everything you said is 100% wrong.

Me too, cause of smug pricks like you. No way I am 100% wrong.
Instead of being a prick, try to enlighten me.
How do you jump or move forward against MM or Batgirl, or Scorpion without getting hit?
You telling me you can beat Aquamans from the deep everytime and get in on him?
Same with DeathStroke shooting random high/low guns at you? You can guess 100% everytime and move in properly?
I don't think so.
Too bad you are on XBL, or I would show you a thing or two with Sinestro, and to take a line from you, I am not posting a video cause I don't want people to steal my tech.

How do you jump or move forward against MM or Batgirl, or Scorpion without getting hit?
You telling me you can beat Aquamans from the deep everytime and get in on him?
Same with DeathStroke shooting random high/low guns at you? You can guess 100% everytime and move in properly?
I don't think so.
Too bad you are on XBL, or I would show you a thing or two with Sinestro, and to take a line from you, I am not posting a video cause I don't want people to steal my tech.
LOL. Dude Sinestro beats Deathstroke's zoning. Also, you should probably not even play with Sinestro online, if you run into me I'm totally stealing all of your legends of the hidden tech.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
This is basically playing to win in his younger and more vulnerable days.

LOL. Dude Sinestro beats Deathstroke's zoning. Also, you should probably not even play with Sinestro online, if you run into me I'm totally stealing all of your legends of the hidden tech.
ROFL. You are joking right?
DS beats Sinestro Zoning, day in day out. Look at frame data, case closed.

ROFL. You are joking right?
DS beats Sinestro Zoning, day in day out. Look at frame data, case closed.
What you're not understanding is that when DS trades with Sinestro, he loses. FB does more damage and if he's able to trade vs Boulder, it's even more damage. Since each of DS's gun attacks fires multiple bullets, most trades result in not all of the bullets hitting before the FB hits.

So yes, if you want to look at frame data ONLY, he might lose. But if you play the matchup a lot and play it correctly, Sinestro beats DS zoning by life-lead.

Factoidzzzzz