What's new

General/Other 1.05 notes

All that does to sinestro is probably take away his 76% combos in the corner... thats ok.

i almost had a heart attack until i read "on hit only"

Sinestro
  • The Arachnid Sting (Down+Forward+Y) now has 5 additional recovery frames on when it successfully hits.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Bye bye 5 bar corner combos...

You're going to lose these kinds of combos here...but it's necessary.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Question: has the patch already come out? I can still do my 78%-super meter and 65% meterless corner combos. So, so far, no change.

ors0

Noob
How is the d2 'better'? I won't be able to update until tomorrow.

Any punish for scorpion's MB teleport? d1 xx shackles?

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I can't remember which thread he posted, but did say that a couple of D2's were not changed at all and some came out quicker...
Yea I don't think Sinestro's changed at all and because of the other buffs, his D2 is now completely mediocre. Not liking this update :(. Sinestro got worse because most other people got better.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Yea I don't think Sinestro's changed at all and because of the other buffs, his D2 is now completely mediocre. Not liking this update :(. Sinestro got worse because most other people got better.
I picked him up not long ago and that sounds like a bummer :(

RIF

Noob
Does anyone know if the D2 buffs will effect Sinestro's shackle vortex?

It seems like the hitboxes are so large that it might out-prioritize Axe of Terror. If it does, then it will certainly impact Sinestro negatively.

Does anyone know if the D2 buffs will effect Sinestro's shackle vortex?

It seems like the hitboxes are so large that it might out-prioritize Axe of Terror. If it does, then it will certainly impact Sinestro negatively.
if you are doing the vortex after shackles, jump 2 u are fine bc the follow up hits them in hit stun.

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
It still loses to Aqua JIP 2 and the horizontal hitbox is still trash. The timing is way too specific against characters with good jumping attacks.

It also still gets blown up by j3s with large outward hitboxes like Deathstroke, GA and Joker. I dont think they touched his D2 seems the same. They should've adde a hitbox behind his head imo (ala Joker).