What's new

"¿Quién es el siguiente?" MKX trailers in Spanish

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
They sound very good, but I don't like the way they change the intro between Kung Lao and Reptile, everything else was very good.

Last edited:

Smoke_HN

Noob
Spanish voices sounds great . Hopefully apply them in the game , unlike the mk9./ Las Voces en español suenan muy bien. Ojala las apliquen en el juego, a diferencia del mk9.

I thought Reptiles' voice over sounded familiar... Is one of of the voice actors playing the villagers in Resident Evil 4 also playing Reptile?

Two male voice actors I believe were accredited for playing the male villagers in RE4.
Carlos Carrasco & Alex(Zeus) Mendoza.
Seen here: http://residentevil.wikia.com/Resident_Evil_4

I didn't find any real good examples of Alex Mendoza, except maybe his role as Eddie Guerra in Call of Juarez.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yny32B43dU

or

Carlos Carrasco. Best example is the character on the right at 1:40 time mark.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiuh1z8mdu0

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
They sound very good, but I don't like the way they change the intro between Kung Lao and Reptile, everything else was very good.
I thought it was actually better than Kitana's intro...how come you didn't like it? Translation was on point.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I thought it was actually better than Kitana's intro...how come you didn't like it? Translation was on point.
Well, in english is "I don't have a quarrel with you" and then "now I have a quarrel with you", and because he replied almost instantly after his first dialog it's somehow funny, but in spanish it is: "contigo no tengo disputa alguna", y luego "ahora sí tengo una contigo"; entonces como que se pierde un poco el humor, en mi opinión claro.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Well, in english is "I don't have a quarrel with you" and then "now I have a quarrel with you", and because he replied almost instantly after his first dialog it's somehow funny, but in spanish it is: "contigo no tengo disputa alguna", y luego "ahora sí tengo una contigo"; entonces como que se pierde un poco el humor, en mi opinión claro.
Well the only difference I see is that the perfect translation is "Ahora si tengo una disputa contigo" where "Ahora si tengo una contigo" is still an acceptable translation, which they used. And in my opinion, I would have preferred the perfect translation, but still like what they did. Although, I gotta ask, what do you mean by it losing some humor? Do you mean going from English to Spanish or the translation itself?

Oh wow lol. My only gripe I have is why did it have to be castilian Spanish and not Latin American Spanish. Still though, pretty cool.
I know, I'd like to see that translation version myself lol