What's new

Zod Charge glitch?

If the opponent blocks Zod's "I will kill you" combo, f+2,1,up+2 while standing and Zod ends the combo immediately with a Zod Charge in the air, the Zod Charge will still connect if the opponent is blocking holding back. I've confirmed this so far against Sinestro, Zod, and Bane, though there might be others.

The only way to block the Zod charge with these characters is to block hold forward once the Zod Charge come out.

Not sure if this is a bug or just odd hit boxes.

I apologize if this was already discovered; I've read these forums inside and out and haven't read anything about it. If I missed it, please disregard or erase this thread.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
If the opponent blocks Zod's "I will kill you" combo, f+2,1,up+2 while standing and Zod ends the combo immediately with a Zod Charge in the air, the Zod Charge will still connect if the opponent is blocking holding back. I've confirmed this so far against Sinestro, Zod, and Bane, though there might be others.

The only way to block the Zod charge with these characters is to block hold forward once the Zod Charge come out.

I apologize if this was already discovered; I've read these forums inside and out and haven't read anything about it. If I missed it, please disregard or erase this thread.
It hits them crossup. Not a bug, more along the lines of hitbox problems.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer

You should probably just take this as new tech if it is and accept it because it's good but not broken.

EGP Wonder_Chef (Tagging you to chef this out!)

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I don't think anyone has talked about this yet, good find!

I saw it happen once and it looked VERY similar to Krayzie's crossup setup with Catwoman's leap, but I forgot to test it later.

Still a very risky mixup but it's cool.

I don't think anyone has talked about this yet, good find!

I saw it happen once and it looked VERY similar to Krayzie's crossup setup with Catwoman's leap, but I forgot to test it later.

Still a very risky mixup but it's cool.

I found this out against my brother's Sinestro. He kept blocking the combo and I would Zod Charge to avoid being punished by a combo, and we noticed the Charge kept hitting. Went to the lab and my brother had to block the charge forward.

I hope this is working as intended, I think Zod definitely needs it.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

This tech rocks

Also this is the official face of the tech

You have to block the initial hit low, and he can't cancel or change the string to end in an overhead, so why would you stand block it? Even with trait out you cant activate the overhead grab until your recovery frames are done so they dont need to stand until the string is over