What's new

Xbox Live Injustice Tournament: Left 4 Free

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I'm down as long as my first match isn't against someone good, if you don't mind I'd like to play mine in Single Match on Very Easy?

I heard it was postponed by a week according to someone my friend was matched up against. Either way that still kicks me out, I wouldn't be able to participate due to other engagements if that's true. Don't lose hope ya'll it still looks fun have faith in Frosty he'll make it happen.

MashBot

You're over matched.
If you guys want to run a semi one I can make it happen but I'm really need for you guys to repost yes and gt again this is not gonna be the left 4free but a warm up if you will. PLEASE IF YOU WANNA PLAY ONCE AGAIN REPOST YES AND YOUR GAMETAG ILL HOLD THE REPOST OPEN TIL 12 make a bracket of who all want in I'm sure no more then 25 rite? And post it around 1am. It will start 6/24 6pm est. with a room. get in find your man best 2/3, 3/5 finals and post results. I'm be bumping this all day because I really wanna test my hand against others. I'm even do iOS dlc for the winner and I'm try and get some MSP.

If you guys want to run a semi one I can make it happen but I'm really need for you guys to repost yes and gt again this is not gonna be the left 4free but a warm up if you will. PLEASE IF YOU WANNA PLAY ONCE AGAIN REPOST YES AND YOUR GAMETAG ILL HOLD THE REPOST OPEN TIL 12 make a bracket of who all want in I'm sure no more then 25 rite? And post it around 1am. It will start 6/24 5Pm with a room. get in find your man best 2/3, 3/5 finals and post results. I'm be bumping this all day because I really wanna test my hand against others. I'm even do iOS dlc for the winner and I'm try and get some MSP.
Yo Mash, I'm in but just to be a little realistic why not just say 6pm Est, this gives people time to settle in. I mean 6/24 is a Monday, my tag is xSilva Bulletzx, hey even if there isn't enough folks that wanna do the warm up session I'll even go 1v1 with you. I'm just like you I wanna see how my skills need improvement, have gotten better etc....Fighting good players is my goal.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
If you guys want to run a semi one I can make it happen but I'm really need for you guys to repost yes and gt again this is not gonna be the left 4free but a warm up if you will. PLEASE IF YOU WANNA PLAY ONCE AGAIN REPOST YES AND YOUR GAMETAG ILL HOLD THE REPOST OPEN TIL 12 make a bracket of who all want in I'm sure no more then 25 rite? And post it around 1am. It will start 6/24 6pm est. with a room. get in find your man best 2/3, 3/5 finals and post results. I'm be bumping this all day because I really wanna test my hand against others. I'm even do iOS dlc for the winner and I'm try and get some MSP.
when is 6pm est in greece?