What's new

Match Footage World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament MK9 (Fight Footage).

ETC

ETCCHILE
Today, all fights from the exclusive Femme Fatale Mortal Kombat 9 tournament held in Chile are available for viewing. To our knowledge this is the first time this has ever been done and it has been quite an experience. Considering how scarce it seems to find fellow female kombatants going in on the fighting at tournaments, this is some awesome footage. Hopefully, it'll encourage more female kompetitors from around the world to also join the fight!

Small video summary and hype:

Grand Finals Neli (KungLao) Vs HDG-ETC Bujy (Sindel) World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament

Winner Finals RoseBlack (Sindel) Vs HDG ETC Bujy (Sindel) World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament

Loser Finals F2g Neli (KungLao) Vs BlackRose (Sindel) World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament

Semi Loser F2G_Neli (KungLao) Vs ETC 4L4Cr4n (Scorp) World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament MK Edition

Semi Winner HDG ETC Bujy (Kano) Vs Sarcasma (Ermac) World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament MK Edition

Semi Winner Black Rose (Sindel) Vs F2G Neli (KungLao) World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament MK Edition

F2G_Neli (KungLao) Vs Siggi (Sonya) World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament MK Edition

ETC 4L4cr4n (Scorp) Vs Sarcasma (Ermac) World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament MK Edition

F2G_Neli (KungLao) Vs KitaaRock (Kitana) World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament MK Edition

HDG ETC Bujy (Kano) Vs Raw is Bar (KL) World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament MK Edition

Franxesky (Jade) Vs F2G_Neli (Kunglao) World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament MK Edition

Black Rose (Sindel) Vs Danii (SubZero) World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament MK Edition

Peka (Smoke) Vs RoseBlack (Sindel) World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament MK Edition

Siggi (Sonya) Vs Conny (Scorpion) World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament MK Edition

ETC 4l4c4an (Scorp) Vs HDG ETC Bujy (Sindel) World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament

Hazu (Kitana) Vs F2G Neli (Kunglao) World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament MK Edition

Sailor Punk (Sindel) Vs Sarcasma (Ermac) World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament MK Edition

HDG ETC Bujy (Sindel) Vs Sigii (Sonya) World's First Time Ever FemmeFatale Tournament MK Edition

edited/promoted by STORMS*

@RM GamerBlake , @STORMS

@PND_Ketchup
@TONY-T
@Eddy Wang
@Badfulgore
@MKNBB
@G4S Claude VonStroke
@REDRUM
@Edfig81
@DarKNaTaS
@Moonspell
@NickDaGreek1983

Last edited by a moderator:

orochiDragon

PSN OROCHI-dragon / Archangel-44
So much content! Cant wait to watch it all! Wish I could have been there cause it sounds like my kind of scene ;)!

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
El nivel de pelea esta un poco bajo pero me alegra que bastante gente de otros paises tenga tanta pasion por MK!

god i love the commentary on this tourney. i love how they focus on the good things the players are doing and not on what they can do better because this make matches more interesting to watch unlike our mk9 and injustices comentaries in the past.

i wish our commentators do the same thing i mean who cares if x-player AA with a upper cut when he could AA with a jab for better damage. commentators should just say NICE AA and leave it at that

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
god i love the commentary on this tourney. i love how they focus on the good things the players are doing and not on what they can do better because this make matches more interesting to watch unlike our mk9 and injustices comentaries in the past.

i wish our commentators do the same thing i mean who cares if x-player AA with a upper cut when he could AA with a jab for better damage. commentators should just say NICE AA and leave it at that
Thats exactly what I was thinking. The guys on the mic make it sound like they r playing rrally good and makes it hype but the commentary here in the U.S sounds more like critizising and calling out all mistakes etc lol

The MK scene can grow rather large if a positive commentary style was followed here in the states ;) It'll help create hype for viewers and those in attendance and encourage players who wouldn't stay with the scene otherwise to play at tournaments on a regular basis.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
this is pretty cool! i remember when there was a womens ssf4 tournament at evo 2010 that kayane won. i also remember there being some women that didn't enter the womens event and only the main ssf4 event. i love seeing events that encourage women to come out! would be awesome to see more women start placing high at fgc events!