What's new

Who is the better ninja Sub Zero or Scorpion?

Who is better in combat Scorpion or Sub Zero

• Total voters

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Going to have to disagree.... According to Mortal Kombat co-creator John Tobias, Sub-Zero was originally conceived as a character named simply as "Ninja", a mysterious member of "the Lin Kuei, a legendary clan of Chinese ninjas."

Scorpion is definitley the one who TECHNICALLY is not a NINJA especially being Japanese. But with that said Scorpion is known as the "Undead Ninja" in the MKU so NRS isnt that strict with the origin or China/Japan. The Chinese were the ninjas and the Japanese were the samurai in the old days.
Fairly positive the lin kuei as it is now (maybe not how they were originally intended to be) is described as a group of assassins. Or maybe I made that up. lol

Yet they refer to him... (at least on the wiki) as a "japanese ninja" which is pretty lulzy. But think I've always heard that Scorp is the ninja and Sub is not. *shrug*

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Sub Zero is cool too, but Scorpion has always been my favorite character in every MK game all the way up until MK9. I mean how can you not like Scorpion? lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
pffttt they're all ninjas! haha, but seriously over time Sub-Zero has been referenced as the "Ice Ninja" Scorpion, always been a ninja really among others.

Anywho, Younger Sub-Zero is the man. I mean, the guy beat Scorpion and Ermac.. lol

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Well dudes, what do we like?

The most unique and satisfying turtle-ish playstyle ever put into a fighting game, along with the best move (ice clone?)

Or lame high-low vortexes, delivered by some yellow warrior who is literally only used as a tool by other, smarter and more powerful fighters, like Quan-Chi?

Scorpion is manipulable and foolish. He's a bag of male puberty hormones, always being pissed for no reason. Nightwolf's people were obliterated too, buddy.

Nightwolf became a champion of humanity and morality from his loss. Scorpion became a raging idiot, instead of a hero that we know he could be, from the existence of Nightwolf.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Well dudes, what do we like?

The most unique and satisfying turtle-ish playstyle ever put into a fighting game, along with the best move (ice clone?)

Or lame high-low vortexes, delivered by some yellow warrior who is literally only used as a tool by other, smarter and more powerful fighters, like Quan-Chi?

Scorpion is manipulable and foolish. He's a bag of male puberty hormones, always being pissed for no reason. Nightwolf's people were obliterated too, buddy.

Nightwolf became a champion of humanity and morality from his loss. Scorpion became a raging idiot, instead of a hero that we know he could be, from the existence of Nightwolf.
Yeah, Scorp is seriously blinded by rage lol

Can't wait to see how he reacts in MK X once he finds out Quan Chi killed his family and can while framing Sub-Zero lol.