What's new

What does the release check option do?

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
in the controller setting above the alternate controller option... Im curious because ive tried both options and I didnt notice the difference.... Enlighten me someone

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
in the controller setting above the alternate controller option... Im curious because ive tried both options and I didnt notice the difference.... Enlighten me someone

release is basically negative edge for buttons. when you do a move like lets say d1 into a special, if they have the same button like X or square, you can just do the move into the other without letting go of the button, with it off you have to press it twice. to my knowledge this is what negative edge is, if i am in correct please correct me anyone :)

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
release is basically negative edge for buttons. when you do a move like lets say d1 into a special, if they have the same button like X or square, you can just do the move into the other without letting go of the button, with it off you have to press it twice. to my knowledge this is what negative edge is, if i am in correct please correct me anyone :)

You're completely correct. It essentially counts a button press as you pressing down the button, and releasing the button.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Thx guy for info... Now I see the difference in when I gub the inputs on a string... Anyone else get random specials when going in a ducking chain with the flash? I usually get his projectile counter when doing his d+1,2 string from a standing position or is that a fight stick problem.. I got a qanba q4raf

Yeah it's very annoying on faster characters where you'll randomly fire off specials without meaning to. I'm wondering if I should just turn it off. Hmm...

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Yeah it's very annoying on faster characters where you'll randomly fire off specials without meaning to. I'm wondering if I should just turn it off. Hmm...
Nope its a bug in the game like the millions of other bugs... Like I still cant do a zip line 80% of the time and im doing the motion right.. The overall control of the game is sluggish and unpolished... How did the testers miss that? Like there alot of extremely high execution players with the same complaint... I really hope they fix this.. I wish it was like mk9 controls which felt smoother