What's new

What do you think the best use of meter is?

What do you think the best use of meter is?

• MB stage interactables

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meter Burn Dash Cancel

• Supers

• Total voters

Flipitaru

I'm living at your death
Injustice is a very meter dependent game and if you don't keep an eye on your meter, you can lose very easily. There are so many different actions that involve the use of meter so you must be very confident in using it. Choose what you think are the best uses for meter are and discuss why.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
depends on the situation, playing Doomsday, if I'm getting zoned badly, I will jump in the air and land on them, or if I'm low on health and have meter advantage I'll trigger a clash, I rarely use super moves unless it's in a setup to finish a match.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I just spam guns because it's broken easy wins and '40% chip'
This is the first time you haven't downplayed Deathstroke. Have a cookie, chum. :)

Edit: On topic: I think its character dependent as far as MB moves goes. Clashing is always good for some life or even to stop a damaging combo from being...more damaging..in some cases. Push block I'm not so sure about yet, but armored bounce moves sure are fun. :D

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Cleeeeesh, interrupt combo with health gain or opponent damage, can't miss/be blocked like supers/MB can. YES PLEASE VERY MUCH.

Edit: Also plus distance if you are zoning and is also good for anti-vortex

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Depends on the character you're playing and fighting, the situation, how much life they have left, etc. Meter's good for basically everything in this game ... except Supers. They're a waste of meter 99 times out of 100, for most characters.

In Black Adam's case I find myself saving everything for meter burn specials. As a consequence, I often lose wager wars but I don't care most of the time. I don't think they make that much of a difference tbh as opposed to 1 bar which can mean 30% full screen combo, 55% midscreen or a 70% reset.

I rarely use Super/armor. Though after some time in the lab I think I will start incorporating f3/b3 MB and pushblock more into my game. Especially since I don't have a good reversal.

really situational. i play GA, during the 2nd round i like to always be sitting on 4 bars (or close to it) for super and just in case, clash. besides that i burn meter on armor, armor, armor.

the best way is MB moves, but i really enjoy to connect the supers in combos and finish that way the match.

Against good players in competitive way the MB moves are the defference, against bad players or just for fun, the supers in a combo with the higgest number of hits is the coolest way to end a battle.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
EX moves. Too many zoners in this game... I need to burn meter just to have time to get in close.