What's new

We asked, you told us - "What has NRS done that you're most grateful for?"

What has NRS done that you're most grateful for?

• Mortal Kombat 9

Votes: 51 53.1%
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Listening to the community (patches, etc)

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Tournament support (pot bonuses. attending, etc)

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
mk9, igau, dlc's!, fan interaction, listening to the fans, (sometimes it's just too much though, the way they give in to all these crybabies) you have to give it to nrs, they are doing a better job of entertaining listening to its fanbase compared to the others,

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Thanks for listening to the fans.. But please stop listening to the ones, well, the majority of the ones on tym that cry just for the sake of crying..

Thanks for nerfing baraka,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BARAKA.. Then leaving kabal the way he was. kenshi and lao were great to.. Thanks for nerfing cyrax's 100% combos, just for him to still have 100% combos.. << I could go on about characters, but naaah!!

Above everything else. Thanks for understanding that nerf/buffs should be made at least 5-6 months into the next MK..

Thanks nrs :)

Lok0xXxSn1per5

I'll Freeze Those Salty Tears!
Thanks for block infinites, 2nmdcs, jc random frame advance, input bug, amazing netcode, useless normals, super armor, subzeros nerfs, jades nerfs, low hurtboxes, standing resets, useless xrays, meter drain glitches, - edge, for learning from past mistakes, for dumbing your games down for casuals etc etc you guys are amazing, keep up the good work!

Grateful?

For what?

You made one half finished game. And one of the most boring games I ever played.

One game has laughable balance and tons of glitches preventing someone to truly enjoy the game 100%. The other has "balance" though gimmicks and testing a player's level of patience from making it from one side of the screen to the other (shitty mid range and sloth-like movement).

Both games have shown the true integrity of this community (which is not good). Of players not knowing wtf they want in a fighting game. Sheer lack of quality - just going with the flow and accept whatever is thrown at them IMO.

The ONLY thing I'd be grateful for, is if I got back every dime and sliver of time I ever invested in this shit SMH -__-

Edit: <3 Sheeva tho.... ;_;

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
MK9

I've never loved a fighting game as much as I love MK9.

Thanks for persevering in your ventures in making a competetive fighting game. Even though you guys have never gotten it right and have been trying since the 90's, I applaud your efforts.