What's new

[Updated] Injustice - New Series of Gameplay & Screen Shots

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
I kinda like him just standing there it makes him look like well... batman. I always though of batman as not really taking a stance until he was going counter or attack, and just looking intimidating. Like the thing that would make me most happy ( even though im probably no gonna play this) is if they somehow did his x-ray to where in the first batman movie game where when he attacks someone and their fear gauge is max he becomes a bat demon looking monster and attacks with a swarm of bats. I mean it's not far fetched for them to hallucinate after getting an ass whoppping right?

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
lol yeah i agree with everyone who hates batmans stance. tbh, i didnt notice it at first, then i read all the comments and watched it again. it does look pretty silly, he's standing like a butler or a waiter or something. maybe im wrong about that but he sure is standing like something and its not batman lol

loogie

Noob
Played Injustice today at Games12 in Dubai!
And I am an avid MK gamer, so what I am putting down is coming from an MK-versed hands ;)

Ok, one word to describe it 'different'

Mechanics are different, even combo dialing was strange. Was as if I couldn't combo unless I connected the first hit.
Jump ins are nearly absent coz of the strange trajectories while you jump with different chars.
Movement and mobility is very different from char to char.
Poking was kinda absent, I could only poke with one button, and the other d move was an uppercut.
Blocking was hard coz I kept using the R trigger but it's by just holding back.
Super moves, X-ray thingy, doing massive damage.
Found it weird to block low, actually I couldn't , my brain kept using d block as MK.
Rage mode is there too, like mk vs dc, I hated that. How it charged I'm not sure, but depletes very quickly

I played Superman and Grundy through a short ladder, 7 matches each.
liked Supermans style, he was pretty mobile and easy to handle. Grundy looking executional more...
It's weird and it's gonna take some getting used to.

I'll be going there again tomorrow for my mk rounds, will give Injustice another go.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Yeah, I have to agree..Batman's stance is looking a bit ridiculous. I wish they could have given him a cooler standing/movement animation than that.

Seriously, just make him stand and move ominously like this, and he'll be good to go.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Played Injustice today at Games12 in Dubai!
And I am an avid MK gamer, so what I am putting down is coming from an MK-versed hands ;)

Ok, one word to describe it 'different'

Mechanics are different, even combo dialing was strange. Was as if I couldn't combo unless I connected the first hit.
Jump ins are nearly absent coz of the strange trajectories while you jump with different chars.
Movement and mobility is very different from char to char.
Poking was kinda absent, I could only poke with one button, and the other d move was an uppercut.
Blocking was hard coz I kept using the R trigger but it's by just holding back.
Super moves, X-ray thingy, doing massive damage.
Found it weird to block low, actually I couldn't , my brain kept using d block as MK.
Rage mode is there too, like mk vs dc, I hated that. How it charged I'm not sure, but depletes very quickly

I played Superman and Grundy through a short ladder, 7 matches each.
liked Supermans style, he was pretty mobile and easy to handle. Grundy looking executional more...
It's weird and it's gonna take some getting used to.

I'll be going there again tomorrow for my mk rounds, will give Injustice another go.
Actually, what you call ''Rage Mode'' is Superman's B-button move, it's different for every character.