What's new

TYM Community Tier List Representative Voting Thread - Sheeva

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Rules:

1. To enter yourself as a candidate for a character, simply make a post declaring yourself as such.

2. To vote for a candidate, simply like their post. The two candidates with the highest number of votes are your representatives.

3. You may only enter yourself for ONE character.

4. If you are a candidate, you are PROHIBITED from voting for another candidate of the character you are applying to represent. You may vote for other character representatives, however.

5. There is no restriction on the number of votes per character.

Espio

Kokomo
Since Sheeva needs a second rep, and I haven't seen BoysBoysBoys, RossDaBoss or Digi take it, I wish to nominate myself to represent the Shokan warrior.

I have been playing Sheeva since I was 5 when MK3 came out at the arcades, she's one of my favorite characters in the series and I have always supported her inclusion and unique playstyle as a powerful female grappler.

For MK9 I have used her since the game came out and I play her regardless of whether it's a bad match up or not. Out of all the characters I play, I am second most knowledgable about Sheeva.

I don't have any offline tournament experience, but I have a firm grasp of the character and feel confident in making logical, fair evaluations of her strengths, weaknesses and her ability to compete in the current version of MK9. I've learned a lot from playing some of the top Sheeva players and other solid players and I feel I could make a positive contribution to Sheeva and her supporters.

Hopefully the right man for the job gets selected. I'm very stubborn when it comes to Sheeva and her tier placing. So I know I won't be good for this project lol.

Sheeva sucks. :p But I love my character...