What's new

Top 3 greatest opponents

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
This thread is simple, list your 3 greatest opponents or rivals in UMK3. No flaming or arguing, this is people's personal opinions and experiences, no need to start something over that.

In no order:

NoDoubt
CRAZY DOMINICAN
REO

These three are my nemesis's. CD from back in 2007-2009. REO from about a year ago. And Arion since always. I do think these three are better than Marv. At NEC, me REO and Arion just didn't have the needed experience vs Marv's GJ's. And CD was hella rusty and out of practice.

Honorable mentions:

DC HUSTLE
Shaneymcgrady

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
well there's abig time=frame gap and skill gap from "then to now" but I would have to say as far as people I have played offline

Shock
Marvinrasta
AC1984

ditto also on DC HUSTLE, NoDoubt, REO

With the exception of Marv I try to intricate alot of their gameplay and be more beastly next time we face, thus the "rivalry", definitely modeled alot of my game off of Shock and Simon, I relearned the game w/ REO when he started vs Miss Spin and Br0Ken mostly so they are also people i have alot of confidence and high-hopes for a good performance when I play (make your teachers proud). I would basically say anyone who has ever taught me, I try to set the goal of beating them, more-or-less.

Most recently I focused more on matches w/ Crazy Dominican and learning to mold my Kitana as a result. He also used to kick my ass around Mame back in the day before i met him.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Well, I've only played with 1 international player (offline) and he obviously became my strongest opponent. I managed to win several rounds and I think a total of 2 wins, against 20 loses :confused:

MKK hanzo

From local players, it would be Gondo, William & Gadget Tsugaru, maybe you guys have seen matches from them.

Back in the day when I started playing seriously (2001-2005), it was Johnmk, Fresasmo & Killerman

Fresasmo & Vaso 'e Leche started to play again and they're leveling up incredibly fast, so the names may change soon jeje

MKK hanzo

Well, I've only played with 1 international player (offline) and he obviously became my strongest opponent. I managed to win several rounds and I think a total of 2 wins, against 20 loses :confused:

MKK hanzo

From local players, it would be Gondo, William & Gadget Tsugaru, maybe you guys have seen matches from them.

Back in the day when I started playing seriously (2001-2005), it was Johnmk, Fresasmo & Killerman

Fresasmo & Vaso 'e Leche started to play again and they're leveling up incredibly fast, so the names may change soon jeje

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2