What's new

Tom Brady vs Chris G on Arturo's stream last night

Matix218

Get over here!
Did anyone else see this match?

Just wanted to give props/shoutouts to Tom Brady and Chris g for an EPIC grand finals match last night. Literally went down to the last round/healthbar.

Both players played so well.

Injustice at high level is SO fun to watch!!

Good stuff guys!

jaym7018

Noob
It was fun to watch but i still shake my head and sigh whenever i saw aquamans trait used, who at NRS thought that was a good idea.

Sorry I couldn't pull it off guys. I had it up 2-1 too, went for B+12~trident stab and got B+1~trident toss lol. I think I input the commands too fast, kinda like last out on a pop fly in Baseball where you take your eye off the ball for a second lol. I'll try to do better next time.

Anyway, good stuff to chris g

Also, good stuff to Sabin for helping Injustice even getting on the Next Level battle circiut and for running the stream so well and blowing it up on stream, twitter, etc...

Malec

Noob
realy nice hyped matches.

i dont understand why aquaman (trait activated) sometimes could block green arrows b3 after the freeze arrow and sometimes he couldnt.
clear up would be nice ^^

Matix218

Get over here!
Sorry I couldn't pull it off guys. I had it up 2-1 too, went for B+12~trident stab and got B+1~trident toss lol. I think I input the commands too fast, kinda like last out on a pop fly in Baseball where you take your eye off the ball for a second lol. I'll try to do better next time.

Also, good stuff to Sabin for helping Injustice even getting on the Next Level battle circiut and for running the stream so well and blowing it up on stream, twitter, etc...
It was just 2 top players in a close match that literally went down to the last hit. No reason to be sorry man, you played amazing.! Good stuff Tom

Matix218

Get over here!
I noticed that right when it happened, too. I was like, "I will bet anyone $100 that he did not ask for that trident throw"

But shoutouts to you and Chris Geezus. Can't wait to see more tourney matches down the road for this game.
Yeah when I saw that Trident throw come out I was like "oh no!! " I was pretty sure that was not the move Tom wanted at that range lol

Fate

Noob

That happens to me sometimes (although online). Always a pain in the ass. I cringed when it happened because I knew just a bit how you felt. Still a crazy match and love watching Aquaman as I'm working on improving mine as much as possible.

realy nice hyped matches.

i dont understand why aquaman (trait activated) sometimes could block green arrows b3 after the freeze arrow and sometimes he couldnt.
clear up would be nice ^^
Now I'm not 100% sure but Aquaman's trait only lets you block mid string if you're not being juggled. It seemed at times that Tom's feet were slightly off the ground which I assume is considered as being juggled. When he was grounded, the trait worked properly. I think Chris G picked up on that quick and started going for throws at that point. I could be wrong though.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate

I saw that trident toss and I cringed deep inside :X lol But good stuff and very well fought. Awesome that you guys can demo some high level play for us!

Can't wait to get bodied by your aquaman. How do you think he does against cyborg?

I saw that trident toss and I cringed deep inside :X lol But good stuff and very well fought. Awesome that you guys can demo some high level play for us!

Can't wait to get bodied by your aquaman. How do you think he does against cyborg?

Probably terrible if someone has the perfect iaf down lol, block inf city. If thats removed, he will fight it very well

Really really really enjoyed those matches last night! Props to everyone there who competed, very entertaining GFs between Chris and Tom, always learn something watching those guys play

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
It was very entertaining and I as happy to see I:GAU take the # 1 spot over SFXT and MVC. Can't wait to see some more top tier tournament play. Tom I need you to stop dropping combos and throwing out the wrong moves. I was rooting for you against Chris G and REO.

zaf

professor

random question tom lol
when you go to do a trident stab, do you press down back 2, OR do you slide your thumb from down to back then press 2.