What's new

The Stance Switch Button...

JRosa21

Noob
What's the point? IT DOES NOTHING. Can characters take advantage of this and I just don't know about it yet? Or is it just as pointless as I think it is. Seriously. I know in MK it was useless, so why put it here?

AssassiN

Noob
As far as I can remember, it was something they used while developing MK9 to check some stuff with stances.
Figured out they had one button left unassigned, gave it to the stance change.

It had its uses in MK9, Scorpion used it to bait out jumpers who were expecting hellfire.
In Injustice I'm using it with Nightwing in his Staff stance, taunts them a bit and makes the opponent think I'm doing something.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
:D
As far as I can remember, it was something they used while developing MK9 to check some stuff with stances.
Figured out they had one button left unassigned, gave it to the stance change.

It had its uses in MK9, Scorpion used it to bait out jumpers who were expecting hellfire.
In Injustice I'm using it with Nightwing in his Staff stance, taunts them a bit and makes the opponent think I'm doing something.
Agreed. It is best used as a baiting tactic. But I'm sure some players like to see their characters kick butt at different angles. :D

i remember in mk certain combos will not connect in some stances, i don´t know but for me the stance affects a little the range of certain attacks