What's new

Match Footage - War God The Art of War Series

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
The Art of War Series is making an epic comeback!

twitch.tv/mr_aquaman

Friday's starting at roughly 6pm.

With the new netcode I think that it is finally time to bring back my favorite thing from the Injustice days. The Art of War Series was a set of FT20's with the worlds finest with the God of War himself Ares to showcase match ups and hype sets overall. It was a great success and players really loved getting into it. Well here we are a game later and before us happens to be another god of war, KOTAL. So I think it is finally time to do it all over again. This time around it will be a set day in the week and each week I will have someone new lined up. It will be uploaded to youtube and to this thread to update.

What I need is players for each character and the best representative for each variation.

Tag whoever you feel is up for the challenge of a FT20 with my War God and would represent the Match Up best. I will tag who I want to face as well.

Like before what this is going to act as is a visual match up guide to see what characters can do against war god kotal and vise versa. Losing doesn't necessarily mean a bad match up but we can certainly get a feel for what it could be. I can not wait to get this going again and to see what the best players can bring!