Votes: 5 21.7%
  • All Equally

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
He's back, he's black, and he's ready to attack!

We have the satisfaction of knowing that one of the baddest asses in all the realms is back to defend Earthrealm again, and he's still doing it in the name of 'Merica.

VARIATIONS:

Get some!

And bring it! The discussion, that is.

Last edited:

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Now where talking

lol its gonna be funny getting casuals going from MK9 story mode straight to MKX when all of a sudden he looks nearly 7 feet tall haha

Decay

King of the Bill
Out of the three leaks, jax is the most convincing to me as a playable character. We don't know how jacqui plays, so we don't know if she stole jax's moveset like cassie did her parents. I don't believe Johnny and sonya are playable since cassie has both their moves combined. Nrs is being secretive with jacqui's move set because if they showed her to have jax's moves, that would limit the possibly of jax returning. I have a feeling we will see big briggs back in action

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Well, you can see that his boot is like, literally the boot from Boon's "Jacks" tweet with two Jacks underneath the boots. He posted two Jacks, for Jax and Jacqui.

I put it right under the model so you all could cross reference it. Every detail is exactly the same.

Whose ready for ground pound variation day 1 infinites.

Jax main Jaqui secondary. There is no other way.
For sure.

Man do I have a stable of mains, and the damn game isn't even out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.