Who hired this guy, WTF?
wtf u fukn scrub.

god dammit the only thin he needz is these thigns
-nut punch hits low
-ex forceball should be unblkable
-flip kick needz safe

HEEEE NEEEDS ITT

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
The sad thing is he would still lose to kabal even with all these additions foxy u should make a list on extra things he needs just to make it 5-5 kabal

NKZero

Noob
wtf u fukn scrub.

god dammit the only thin he needz is these thigns
-nut punch hits low
-ex forceball should be unblkable
-flip kick needz safe

HEEEE NEEEDS ITT
I agree with the first two. However flip kick doesn't just need to be safe. It must be advantage....on whiff! That's right, +3892 on whiff which allows a full screen whiff and dash in for presssure.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Hellfire nutpunch i can only imagine like scorpions tracking properties, but instead of fire just a fist comes out of the ground and hits them in the nuts. unblockable and +50 obviously.

Other than that he needs a +15% damage boost when his glasses come off, and also the ability to cancel all of his moves with 0frame teleports infront,behind or above depending on what you push.

Sorry to be a hater but I hate Johnny Cage more than Kabal shenanigans, Kung Lao shenanigans, Quan Chi rune-traps, Scorpion combo guessing games, and laggy Reptile elbow dashes combined! That asshole always chips away my life and then punches me in the crotch. Then he just smiles and puts on his sparkling sunglasses like it was nothing.
You're just jealous because your character doesn't have those sparkling sunglasses.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
The only buff Johnny needs is putting his glasses on, saying "deal with it", winning right there and then.

NariTuba

disMember
the ability to cancel all of his moves with 0frame teleports infront,behind or above depending on what you push.
I like it. 1 hits low, 1 hits overhead, 1 hits special mid and juggles. All plus on block of course.

NRS should also tone down his execution.