DanCock

Cock Master!!
:r+:bk
:bp:bp:bp last :bp hits mid
:l+:bp
:fp:fk:r+:bk last hit hits mid
:l+:fp,:bp :bp hits mid hits mid
:fk,:r+:bk last hit hits mid

*** little note *** sub xray ~ if you hold down the buttons you pressed to activate the xray you can delay the xray to hit when you want it to hit

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Gah... all this BK FK bullshit, just call them 1, 2, 3, or 4. MUCH easier to read and understand. I'll never get used to the letters lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol, we can use both right? 1,2,3,4 and letters :) wonder which the guide will use

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Gah... all this BK FK bullshit, just call them 1, 2, 3, or 4. MUCH easier to read and understand. I'll never get used to the letters lol
I agree oh so fucking much. but I was over ruled by the staff :x. I was fucking up so much when making the demo video lol saying back plus back punch gets me all tongue tied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AC1984

Kaballin!
I arranged mine like LP,HP,LK and HK so I wont read any of the notations you guys suggest. kicking it old school bitches!!!!!

Eazail

Noob
Yeah, I'm totally lost, can't remember which is which with all the fk bp etc.

No, numbers are lame.
i agree that numbers are kind of lame but it takes you 2 seconds to say, read or write a combo using the numbers which would take you 15 using the fp,fk thing and maybe a minute if
you are using the symbols that dan used in the first post. i really do not mind the fpk , bpk thing but the truth is that numbers are more practical

Dark_Rob

Noob
are they both good for starting combos?
:r +:bk is because you have a lot of time to link in a freeze or safe jump from it into mixups. The 2nd hit of :l+:fp:bp isnt as good because its already part of a combo so people will know its coming. Plus its easy to see coming because it has a big overhead swing startup animation. But yea,:r+:bk is nice.

chrisofrays

Fish can hear you thinkin just before you sneeze
cool thanx for the info guys will be using this on my friends scorpion when i play him next :7up:

Status
Not open for further replies.