What's new

Question - Sun God soul scorch ?

regulas

Your Emporer
In practice mode you have full meter by default so you can't gain more then 100% so it wont work unless you turn settings to let your meter drain.

The main use of this move seems to be if you dont want to fullscreen them with level 3.

regulas

Your Emporer
I don't understand, what are the exact conditions for the move to work?
You start with 0 charge.

Each Command throw (db2) gives you one charge, to a max of 3. While at 1 - 3 charges your throw will deal more damage.

If you use this move while you have charges it will consume them all and give you meter depending on how much.

If you meter burn the move instead it will give you HP.

In practice mode the move doesn't work mostly because you have infinite meter on so you can't gain any more meter.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
In practice mode the move doesn't work mostly because you have infinite meter on so you can't gain any more meter.
So that's why I was getting screwed up lol.
I guess you can use it if you set meter to normal or refill - 1-2 bars.
Thanks everyone.

regulas

Your Emporer
I've used it a few times in online matches. Doesn't seem worth it honestly. I rather have the extra command throw damage.
Main use really seems to be to avoid throwing them fullscreen. At 3 charges it does that whereas the other throws leaves them right beside you. So you can use it to control where you toss them.

Main use really seems to be to avoid throwing them fullscreen. At 3 charges it does that whereas the other throws leaves them right beside you. So you can use it to control where you toss them.
True it does throw them further but Its not as far as full screen. I just dash once and f2 or b2 to continue pressure.

Training mode Bug. Input works in the match with no problem. There is a lot of input glitches in training mode for some reason.
Not just input bugs some characters/variations are missing moves from there command lists too.

edit. nvm got the move to work....they really should add descriptions of what moves do like they did for injustice.

Last edited: