What's new

So who wants to teach me...?

Well since the HD Kollection is coming out with online and everything I would like to get to know some MK2 combos and what not. I do not have a PS3 (DUH-LOOSING!) someone could teach me over killera (i always fail at spelling that...always). Just hit me up on AIM and we will play a match and just watch you play and take notes then possibly you can teach me/answer my question =)

Aim- Shang Tsung FTW

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
P said:
Well since the HD Kollection is coming out with online and everything I would like to get to know some MK2 combos and what not. I do not have a PS3 (DUH-LOOSING!) someone could teach me over killera (i always fail at spelling that...always). Just hit me up on AIM and we will play a match and just watch you play and take notes then possibly you can teach me/answer my question =)

Aim- Shang Tsung FTW
Do you play on WW? I'll try to be on there a little today and tomorrow. Some other people you can learn a LOT from on this site are: (not limited to of course)
-X820
-Zaq
-btbb
-DavidGem
-Kensidj

If I don't run into you this weekend, the best advice I can give is to play, play, and play some more. Unless you are a freak of nature, you are not going to become an MK2 expert overnight. Also, if you have a camera I would suggest recording a session or two so you can watch your games and see what you did well and need to improve.

X820

Noob
Your best bet is like DCI already mentioned, to get online and play as much as you can.
After that you'll have pretty much an idea of what your weaknesses are.
It's much easier to give pointers if you have something to work with, so to speak.

"help me get good" isn't really doable.

For combos, check the (imo) ultimate combo vid.

Videos are not as good as people teaching me and WW? What is that I play Kaillera if thats what you mean and im always on West Wonderland (only server I know) but yeah if anyone wants to teach me the ropes that would be great my AIM= Shang Tsung FTW

No I do not play at WW because I always have a decent amount of high ping there (50-60) so I try to play at The Galaxy (20-30).

you can only get good by practicing lol. I swear if I had a dollar for every time someone asked me to make them good at the game, id have a lot of free portillos.

A combination of practice and watching youtube videos helped me alot, nobady can help u you just have to figure it out for yourself im afraid. As for watching combo videos i recommend staying away from glitch combo videos and check out Bo_dk videos for ideas, or check out the combos forum here on this site, happy hunting :)