What's new

Sektor retro 'Mohawk' glitch

so i was recently in the lab with sektor in his mk3 costume when i found something very amusing...

standing

crouching

i dont know what caused this but i was practicing alot of his combos starting with TU b21 b34 etc. I will be practicing more and update you with why/how this happened. (maybe its because i just shaved my head into a mohawk today and sektor wants to show me love for picking him? lol) Let me know if this has happened to you and inform me why this happens, would be great! Until then try to get umk3 mohawk sektor in practice mode! he's awesome!

**updated after practicing with b34 tu b34 tu and other various 'kicking TU combos' he sported the 'new look' again

EDIT** SEKTOR LOOKS HILARIOUS/AWESOME WHEN HE JUMPS TOWARDS/AWAY WITH HIS MOHAWK XD

Wish we had opportunity to test here in Europe Skarlet and new Sektor outfit, but oh well, fuck it. Gonna sit in lab with CSZ till then :p

^ :( sorry to hear that

i was in tag team training mode with skarlet on my side when it happened but i haven't been able to do the glitch in 1v1 practice so far