What's new

Sareena

Agilaz

It has begun
I dont understand why on top of having one of the best kits of any kameo she also gives you 50 health. Poor Stryker or Goro give you a 50 health penalty, how does that make sense lol

So have i missed something or is there a reason no one is waking up with her flash kick? Seems infinitely better than waking up with some armored special that can be blown up or blown through and yet seems like everyone is just eating the mix.

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik
So have i missed something or is there a reason no one is waking up with her flash kick? Seems infinitely better than waking up with some armored special that can be blown up or blown through and yet seems like everyone is just eating the mix.
Most Sareena players aren't aware that she has more than just the boomerang blades move :DOGE

But also, I don't know if it's the same for Sareena as it is Sub-Zero Kameo but at least for me that "invulnerable" wakeup wasn't actually invulnerable I got blown up whenever I tried to use it. idk

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Sareena's assist cooldowns:

Meter Drain: 12 seconds (takes 6-8 seconds for her to leave the screen, and the cooldown to begin)
Sickle Throw: 4 seconds
Double Sickle Throw: 12 seconds
Flip Kick: 12 seconds