What's new

Re-design any character

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
the purpose of this is quite simple redesign any character.
there are only a few rules, you can only add special moves if you remove a current special or a reliable string.
no messing with traits, good trait makes any character broken.

Flash:
giving up the flash uppercut
adding the lighting spin: flash taps into the full power of the speed force and spins around multiple times(hits 4 times).
allows for a b3/f3 combo on hit.
this move can be cancelled into from RMS or from most strings.
7 start up
-5 on block.
7% damage on block.
can be meter burned if blocked for plus frames(10)

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Grundy: extra 8 hits of armor on every special, all attacks do 75% less damage when absorbed by armor. Damage doubled on all combos

Reactions: TKB

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
Ares:
Remove invisibility and replace it with an unblockable move where he instantly blows up his opponent with his mind.

He needs it.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Grundy: extra 8 hits of armor on every special, all attacks do 75% less damage when absorbed by armor. Damage doubled on all combos
your not redesigning grundy, you just want to make him broken
you didn't give up anything l0l
for every good attribute that you add you must subtract one just as good.
Ares:
Remove invisibility and replace it with an unblockable move where he instantly blows up his opponent with his mind.

He needs it.
so instant death?

Cyborg

Remove sonic wave,up sonic, and command grab

Add a <- , -> charge move that is similar to his super startup with 1 hit of armor
Add mkx kano's anti-air eye lasers
Add double jump with hologram floorpad as visual flare

TKB

Noob
Ok. Sorry but I'm messing with a trait.

Deathstroke should have a stance switch trait. I mean, one of his SIGNATURE weapons is a god-damn Bo Staff. Why the fuck does he not have that.

Edit: in all honesty I think Deathstroke is top5 for overall character design, he plays just as you would expect him to play. But his useless trait is my only gripe.

Last edited:

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Ok. Sorry but I'm messing with a trait.

Deathstroke should have a stance switch trait. I mean, one of his SIGNATURE weapons is a god-damn Bo Staff. Why the fuck does he not have that.

Edit: in all honesty I think Deathstroke is top5 for overall character design, he plays just as you would expect him to play. But his useless trait is my only gripe.
I feel your pain, his trait is garbage.
I feel like slade when am playing him, such a good feeling

OnlineRon91

Joker++
I would remove Joker's (High) Laughing Gas for an MB version of Chattering Teeth that instantly pop once they hit the ground.

Identical start-up as non-mb versions (~30 frames).

I could settle for less block advantage for this version (non-mb is ~20 frames).

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
ares normal god smack have armor and hit behind,
ares ex tp is now his normal tp and his ex one has armor.
make it so ares sword is a true block string.
make a volley of arrows move kinda like his ult scene but have it take up 1/3 of the map and make it good somehow, more like mmh and less like sinestro

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
WW

Lasso:
-Remove air straight tiara and replace with air bracelets
-demigoddess' Might can be done grounded as well as in the air, just as unsafe unless at the right distance. To balance this out, the grounded version needs to be MB committed

Sword:
Remove air shield toss and replace it with a sword upward thrust that allows for a b3/f3

Superman loses ice breath, but now he can combo into his rising grab special from any of his main combo strings. Except now, instead of shooting a laser at the end of his df2, he slams the opponent into the ground, and you can meterburn to pop them up for a b3 follow up.

Trait only lasts 3 seconds now, but can receive extra time based on a percentage of damage dealt while trait is active, for a maximum of 6 seconds.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Superman loses ice breath, but now he can combo into his rising grab special from any of his main combo strings. Except now, instead of shooting a laser at the end of his df2, he slams the opponent into the ground, and you can meterburn to pop them up for a b3 follow up.

Trait only lasts 3 seconds now, but can receive extra time based on a percentage of damage dealt while trait is active, for a maximum of 6 seconds.
the rising grab combos make for interesting combos but it would look the nice breath pressure.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Raven's B2 becomes an overhead, like the animation of the move suggest it was pre-release but changed. That's it.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
your not redesigning grundy, you just want to make him broken
you didn't give up anything l0l
for every good attribute that you add you must subtract one just as good.

so instant death?
He doesn't have anything good. If he were given all that he would probably still lose to prepatch superman

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
not really
I gave up my rising uppercut l0l
*In Raiden's voice* "A distinction without a difference!"
Okay, not really. This one really depends on what wake-up properties and hitbox spin would have.

But see some other examples ITT. Some characters have stuff that they can trade for something while saying "didn't want that stuff anyway" with absolutely straight face.

Wigy

There it is...
not really
I gave up my rising uppercut l0l
rising uppercut isn't a pretty much safe on block full combo starter.

That would basically mean in the corner u can wakeup for free all day against some characters.

Plus 10 on block for MB are you an idiot. You must be trolling

People complain about deathstrokes sword spin, thats essentially this but starts a full combo, which for flash is like 50%.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
People complain about deathstrokes sword spin, thats essentially this but starts a full combo, which for flash is like 50%.
I can't help but compare it with KL's spin as well, which unlike sword spin also covers jumps.