What's new

Match-up Discussion raiden MU

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
This is another one thats been givin me a heap of trouble, obviously its hard to pressure him, its hard to play her footsies against him, its impossible to zone him, and i can't punish his teleport worth a damn besides using d1....Help?!

Clayman

you don't get it, do you?
This is another one thats been givin me a heap of trouble, obviously its hard to pressure him, its hard to play her footsies against him, its impossible to zone him, and i can't punish his teleport worth a damn besides using d1....Help?!
Maybe that's the problem?

Clayman

Unless your staring at the screen waiting for a teleport, a poke is a reasonable punish. Not everybody has godlike reactions. However, Axel_Redd mayb you could use d3 to at least get a little more adv?
U don't need godlike reactions to punish raiden's tele. Atleast do smth like d1~cutter, if u can hit him w d1 on reaction.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
U don't need godlike reactions to punish raiden's tele. Atleast do smth like d1~cutter, if u can hit him w d1 on reaction.
d1 cutter can get blown up even on hit. If he respects it then why not. Standing 2 will punish it.... But it really isn't practical for most of the community. Some of us could do it, some of us could not.

Clayman

Standing 2 will punish it.... But it really isn't practical for most of the community. Some of us could do it, some of us could not.
Oh, cmon, it's 11 frames i punish raiden's tele easily w Kabal's f+4 and it's i9 iirc, even if u fail u get a blockstring, which is better than a poke.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Oh, cmon, it's 11 frames i punish raiden's tele easily w Kabal's f+4 and it's i9 iirc, even if u fail u get a blockstring, which is better than a poke.
This argument has been going on forever. Pig of the hut said he could punish tele every time with shoulder charge and guess what, perfect legend beat him with teleport. A good raiden will be so hard to predict with his teles that punishing most of them wont be possible. PLUS you have to worry about ex tele

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
u2 fan from the teleport works if you're playing a very defensive game.
Raiden isn't a dangerous character to jump against.
Keep fans low. Time it well enough maybe use a fan boost for distance. They teleport hit them with b3 cutter.

Clayman

This argument has been going on forever. Pig of the hut said he could punish tele every time with shoulder charge and guess what, perfect legend beat him with teleport. A good raiden will be so hard to predict with his teles that punishing most of them wont be possible. PLUS you have to worry about ex tele
i don't get what r u trying to say, even if u mess up ur 2 punish w kitana u can just do a blockstring, which does more damage than d3 recommended by u
Keep fans low. Time it well enough maybe use a fan boost for distance. They teleport hit them with b3 cutter.
and wtf is this

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
1/VB and D1 would like a word with you...just sayin...

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
No.
What is u2?
Fans? OK...
B3 wont do anything to the teleport

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
didn't someone say something that you should try to punish the teleport when all you can see of raiden left is from the knee down right? theres always d1 into fakeout kick too. d1 cutter isn't a bad move if you don't do it constantly, but this matchup would make it hard to do any of that type of stuff.

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
I'll never post another message giving advice again.

u2 is the medium jump punch...

Sorry to have offended you guys. Maybe if I had some help (like I have requested for in my other thread) I wouldn't make such careless mistakes.