What's new

Rage quitters suck, so why do they win?

Runiix

the only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta
I cant find anywhere else, than in the gameplay topic to put this thread, so ^^

Im sure we all have been playing alot of online games, since this games ranked matches works way better, even though in the different rooms theres still alot of "game session no longer available" -.-

BUT... I have come across the rage quitters now and again, and first of all it pisses me off when people are getting smacked and then they cry about it. I am getting hammered by all the super good bats now and again, but i stay in the fight.
It has happened to me 4-5 times now, i am at like 150% hp and i got them to 30% - then ofc they rage quit, and im like "oh, fucking hell..." but im also like, fuck it. i would have won anyway. so i go out and do whatever, then i check my stats, and every single rage quit, where i have been in the lead, i get a lost match in my stats? wtf is up with that? so everytime someone is about to lose, they can just quit and win?
That is really fucked up... I know its not all about the stats, and "oh look at my awesome w/l ratio" but u still wanna get credit for the matches u win.
Please fix this nrs/wb/whoever

Did this happen to anyone else?

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
known bug. will be fixed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2