What's new

PSN MK2 right now

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
PSN MK@ right now

Pavlik, I'd play you but you are across the globe from me. Unless you can do P2P, the ping would be horrendous.

PSN MK@ right now

Yea Joey I admit I haven't played MK2 for a bit. Work has been crazy busy recently and every time I get a bit of time to play I end up playing MK9 :)

I am looking forward to the HD Kollection though and will get that. I'm still up for MK2 matches although will be more trash than usual :p

MIKECALDWELL said:
@ drummistjoey, is this ur psn id? I don't recall ever playing you. I'm on quite a bit.
he is in the european server mike. we play in the american server. My understanding is that they dont ever intersect

Kraptile said:
he is in the european server mike. we play in the american server. My understanding is that they dont ever intersect
Correct. Downloading the game from the US store gives you the US version and Euro store the Euro version.
It's so cheap though you could just get both :p

Damn it guys, it's kinda unfair that US players can not fight people from Europe, since mk2 is from US, there should be very good players there...Internet is Global, what the hell!!!)

Gematria

Noob
pavlikmk2 said:
Damn it guys, it's kinda unfair that US players can not fight people from Europe, since mk2 is from US, there should be very good players there...Internet is Global, what the hell!!!)
Yo dude u should look into getting kaillera set up :D