What's new

PS3 or 360 Netplay???

Seven215

Noob
ok.. i have the PS3 Injustice. Netplay is pretty ramdom.. 50/50 chance of getting laggy matches
and sometimes (alot) takes a long time to find a player either ranked or player match.
So.. is the 360 version of the game any better? I have a 360 and I know Toys R us is having a sale on injustice. Should pick up the 360 version?

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Depends on your connection, and the distance between players etc. I play on Xbox and 8/10 matches are very playable.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I heard is but Netcode in this game is really good, thy need to fix the Ping System

I can pull off BA DVD kick combos most of the time and their pretty strict in timing even in offline play

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Toys R Us has the game on sale already? Z0MFGADZ IT CAN'T EVEN STAY AT SIXTY BUCKS FOR TWO WEEKS ELL BEE ESS HAYCH INJUSTICE IS DEAD TROLOLOLOLOL

In all seriousness though, if you have a PS3 and 360 on hand, why not have both versions anyway, the more the merrier right? From my experience the inconsistent netcode is just NRS being.. well, NRS.

Seven215

Noob
yeah.. i know about the distance thing.. I need to know if in general which one is better.. XBOX or PS3 version.
I usually play xbox.. I play persona 4 arena also..and connections are mostly good in xbox. I recently got a ps3.. and
netplay on persona on the ps3 is not so good.