What's new

Problems with "Asia" copy. Need your help.

I have a theory that people who bought R3 (generally those who live in Asia. Only some affected) are sold the wrong Blu-Ray/data. Everyone that I know of that lives in Singapore were given 3 DLC (Blackest Night, Arkham and Zombie) but we were told specifically from each of the store we purchased to use a US or UK psn to redeem the code. Our copy specifically states R3 on cover and on the disc itself. I found out that DLCs for this game aren't region compatible so why was our R3 given those R1/2 codes and told to redeem from other PSN?

The gameid is BLAS50592 which means an Asia code. I talked to someone who bought the game from Malaysia and his copy of the game doesn't have WBID login in the settings. I went online and found out a few R3 buyer who faced this problem. So who ended up with the wrong copy? Are theirs the real R3 or is mine? Why is there a discrepancy?

This stemmed from my troubles connecting to people to play with. Read here if you wanna know more. I repurchased the game out of regret for selling it. I kept getting the same errors but somehow today managed to connect to so many different people from US and the puzzling thing is I'm from Asia and playing on a R3 PSN + copy + PS3! One person told me his DVD was R1 and from Bay Area. Is there something going on here? I may uncover some bad QC checks or misinformation from NRS.

Before you guys blast me, I did a few things that would normally help on other games. Turning off internet firewall, DMZ my PS3, direct connection to router, wireless connection, manual DNS reconfiguration.

So if any are online and could we test connections? I just need to get onto the character select with you (if we could connect) and only if it gets past 52second mark on the time. Could you provide me a few details?

My Psn is theSkarekro. Please FR with the title TYM

PSNID:
Country/State:
Region of your copy:
Gameid of your copy: (check the spine of your casing. Bottom. It should say BLXX-XXXXX
Region of your PSN
Region of your PS3
Did you manage to connect to me: Y/N
Did the session end before game started:
Was it smooth?:

Anyone can advice how can I escalate this problem to NRS to fix this crap? Great game but really horrible online experience.

Komatose

The Prettiest
I read this entire post twice... And I am still mindfucked... I am sorry you are having trouble with your codes and whatnot. That sucks... I'm sure someone here will be able to help you, though.

I read this entire post twice... And I am still mindfucked... I am sorry you are having trouble with your codes and whatnot. That sucks... I'm sure someone here will be able to help you, though.
Well the codes are the least of my problems. It's the fact that the "Game Session has ended" error keep occurring is what is pissing me off. Believe me when I say I tried over 50times and I only managed played less than 10 matches. Sometimes I keep getting "Injustice:GAU server is not available at this time. Please try again smthsmth" when trying to enter that game lobby page. Had to keep retrying to get in.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Well the codes are the least of my problems. It's the fact that the "Game Session has ended" error keep occurring is what is pissing me off. Believe me when I say I tried over 50times and I only managed played less than 10 matches. Sometimes I keep getting "Injustice:GAU server is not available at this time. Please try again smthsmth" when trying to enter that game lobby page. Had to keep retrying to get in.
Mate, sorry to tell you this as I live in Singapore as well, but it's just that the asian servers for Injustice are shit. I can play other people in Singapore just fine, but any further than that the game session ends, this is due to the fact that Injustice won't let you start a much if it thinks you have an insufficient connection. So the servers being terrible means we can't get a game outside of asia. I think the furthest successful match I had was against someone from UAE and it was pretty laggy, my match against someone from Japan was less laggy.

Mate, sorry to tell you this as I live in Singapore as well, but it's just that the asian servers for Injustice are shit. I can play other people in Singapore just fine, but any further than that the game session ends, this is due to the fact that Injustice won't let you start a much if it thinks you have an insufficient connection. So the servers being terrible means we can't get a game outside of asia. I think the furthest successful match I had was against someone from UAE and it was pretty laggy, my match against someone from Japan was less laggy.
Well then can you explain to me the opponents I fought who were from Bay Area, NorCal and one didn't specify but he said USA. It goes against everything you just said and NRS saying the game is region locked. Incase you missed it, I fought a guy playing on R1 copy on a presumably R1 PSN account on my R3 copy and R3 account. I couldn't confirm if his PS3 is from R1 but hey.

You should add me and teach me the ways of NRS fighters. I can't get a hang on it coming from mainly SF4 and Tekken

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Well then can you explain to me the opponents I fought who were from Bay Area, NorCal and one didn't specify but he said USA. It goes against everything you just said and NRS saying the game is region locked. Incase you missed it, I fought a guy playing on R1 copy on a presumably R1 PSN account on my R3 copy and R3 account. I couldn't confirm if his PS3 is from R1 but hey.

You should add me and teach me the ways of NRS fighters. I can't get a hang on it coming from mainly SF4 and Tekken
Sorry, Xbox only for me. Maybe their connections were really, really good? I know other guys who have told me how bad the asian server is for this game, especially when every other game we play online we can play people from any country no problem.
Also I'm the last person to teach anyone anything, I'm not very good lol.

Sorry, Xbox only for me. Maybe their connections were really, really good? I know other guys who have told me how bad the asian server is for this game, especially when every other game we play online we can play people from any country no problem.
Also I'm the last person to teach anyone anything, I'm not very good lol.
Xbox huh.. No wonder you didn't find it odd and suspicious haha. Well still doesn't explain who DLCs on R1 could work on our R3 copy when it's not compatible with R2 copy. Something shady is going on here I can feel it. I think that they used a US Region master disc and just planted R3 on top? Man, I'm getting all conspiracy theorist trying to make this game work

I need to do these test to confirm/at least debunk my theories but i forgot that us and US are in different time zones and I'm in fricking NS. Gaaah